Camarillo, CA

Posted August 24, 2014
This is a great school. I am a student here and it will be the best memories I will ever have. And it is better than Los colinas because we have a block schedule so it will be less stressful. And the teachers are so helpful when u don't understand something.

Posted July 20, 2014
We live in another District but had to move my kids due to problems at their school that the Principal could not fix. We found Monte Vista and my kids had a great year. They met some new nice friends and did very well academically. The Principal is great and so are all the staff. The school Counselor is amazing! We are looking forward to another great school year.

Posted June 25, 2014
My child just finished 8th grade at Monte Vista. He had a great time the three years he was there. We never had any problems with other students and it was easy for me to contact all of the teachers.

Monte Vista Middle School 1

Posted August 29, 2013
Students at this school should be doing better. Are they getting the education they deserve? Similar schools seem to be doing a better job.

Posted August 21, 2013
hi i go to this school and i like it. some of the teachers are good some are great and some are uh not so great. i rated it 4 but its more like a 3 in a half.

Posted May 09, 2013
Monte Vista, while not perfect, is an extraordinary school. Almost all of the teachers want to help and guide you to a good future. The programs there are amazing, and some, like the ASB and the Art program, really let the students shine through and show their full potential. I would recommend it to anyone looking for possible options in education.

Posted November 21, 2010
Monte Vista is a great middle school, with a great staff. I remember my parents wanted to send me to a private school. Without some convincing from friends, I would have probably gone to one, but I'm really happy I didn't. Monte Vista has made me the person who I am today. Parents know that a child's teen years are the most important ones, teens begin to think about what they want to do with their lives, what kind of friends they want to have, and who they really are. They have engaging electives to suit ones interests. Their Principal and especially Vice Principal are extraordinary. The connection between administration and teachers is impeccable. All their teachers are great role models that have an impact on the students' lives. Monte Vista has an exceptional "Renaissance" program, that awards students with academic excellence. The ASB, organizes fantastic activities, dances, and fundraisers. This school also offers extra help for 8th grade students struggling in Algebra. The campus is very beautiful, and has a positive influence on students. This school's vision of students enjoying being together, while preparing themselves for the future is what makes this school great.

Posted August 24, 2010
i love this school it is so wonderful all the teachers are wonderful wonderful pricipal and assistant principal

Posted August 16, 2010
I'm a student here, the teachers are so friendly, the lockers aren't super clean and sanitary, but a majority of them are. I love this school and am looking forward to the next school year!

Posted July 04, 2010
I am a student here and I love it. The teachers are great and they do the best they can to help you achieve your goals. The Electives are great and so is the PE program.

Monte Vista Middle School
888 North Lantana Street, Camarillo, CA  93010
Last modified Monte Vista Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Monte Vista Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 25 reviews. Top