Posted January 22, 2013
We have sent two of our children through Carden School of Camarillo and have been nothing but pleased and impressed. Our children have since graduated and the education and maturity they gained while at Carden was instrumental in their success!

Posted October 17, 2011
this school is amazing. the teachers are so wonderful, and the director is amazing. they all go out of their way to make sure each child is doing okay. i love the class size as well. i wouldn't put my child elsewhere.

Posted August 02, 2010
Our child has went to Carden School from kindergarten thru 6th grade. We originally just enrolled him for Kindergarten because it was full time compared to public school part time Kinder. But we were so impressed with the school we stayed. He also had several medical issues going on that required multiple treatments throughout the day. The principal/director Mrs Hatch went out of her way to make sure his medical issues were dealt with. I knew as a parent I could trust her in that manner. We loved ALL the teachers! The small environment is something you cant get elsewhere and I think that makes all the difference. They are taught respect and to help others. All the kids in all grades get along and take care of each other. The only reason we had to leave was financial or our child would have stayed thru 8th grade.

Posted April 26, 2010
We are so happy we found this school. The academic program and the teachers are excellent. The school is small and family like. My children know all of the students not just the ones in their own grade and they all look out for one another. The administration is responsive and, unlike other private schools in the area, they do not play favorites. I would highly recommend this school to anyone who wants a traditional education in a truly positive setting.

Posted August 19, 2009
I highly recommend Carden School for it's teachers, strong academics and the excellent staff that they have. They also provide and teach good/sound morals and manners to the students. Most of all, I am very pleased that the teachers and administration go the extra mile for the students. Although the school is small, the student-to-teacher ratio is also small which is very good for individualize academic attention for each student. I believe it is the BEST school here in Camarillo, as you will receive quality education and a safe social environment for your children for the price that you pay...far beyond what you get from the failing public school program!

Posted May 13, 2009
The children all know and respect each other. Children are taught respect and courtesy throughout their day by wonderful examples of the entire staff. Feeling safe, respected and protected, their academics thrive. The entire school is a family that grows together.

Posted May 06, 2009
Carden School of Camarillo has provided my child with an excellent education. The classes are classic, well rounded and challenging. The school reinforces the manners and morals that I teach at home. I highly recomend this school to those who find that the public system has failed them. My child loves going to school and as a parent I am confident in my child's future. The staff is experienced, caring, fair and professional.

Posted January 09, 2009
Excellence in academics. Children are very supportive of each others' achievements. Manners and citizenship are stressed. What a great option for our community!! Dynamite ,strict Principal. Join our school>>>>>>>>>>>>you will not be disappointed.

Posted November 29, 2008
Excellent,academic enviroment. Challenges gifted students to their potential. A hidden secret in Camarillo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't be deceived by the size. Embrace it

Posted November 29, 2008
This is an outstanding private school. Student to teacher ratio is between 5:1 to 15:1. Teachers are able to tailor teaching for each student. Emphasis on basic citizenship skills, such as public speaking, current events is refreshing. Even things like teaching kids handwashing and teacher greatings with a handshake are so civilized. Try getting that at a public school!!!!!!

Carden School Of Camarillo
1915 Las Posas Road, Camarillo, CA  93010
Last modified Carden School Of Camarillo is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Carden School Of Camarillo Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top