Cornerstone Christian 1

Posted December 04, 2014
My son attended school last year, there was an incident where a three year old was left unattended for over an hour in the restroom. All the parents were expecting a change and the only change they made was the preschool director. I signed him up again for this year but really became disappointed in the new director Mrs. Butler. She is nice however does not have knowledge nor a grip on running the preschool or how their program is run. Anytime I would ask a question she would have to look into it because she did not have an answer. This may seem normal if it were a stranger however she had been a teacher at the school and should have some knowledge. Sadly I took my son out of the school as I also felt he was not progressing academically. I hoped the school would make changes to the preschool program for the best and unfortunately that was not the case.

Posted November 06, 2014
Our son has been at CCS going on 2 years and my wife and I feel that the school is a huge blessing. Our son is learning the essentials, as well as good morals on a Christian level, which is a big bonus for us. The teachers are very involved and the culture at the school is amazing!

Posted January 27, 2014
This school is wonderful the best thing that has happened for my daughter. She was in Camarillo School district for 6 yrs. Went to Monte Vista and it was a mess. Monte Vista is over crowded and does not pay attention to the children. And lets not speak about the lack of academics. I withdrew my daughter from public and it was like a NEW child. Cornerstone trully cares about their students...the teachers are wonderful and best are the morals and values they install. A great blessing!

Cornerstone Christian 2

Posted August 17, 2013
My child has gone to ccs for 6 years and the last 2 years have seen a decline in the quality of teachers/management staff motivation and learning enthusiasm is extremely deficient) which is very sad for a Christian-based school. Classroom number to teacher ratio has increased very dissappointing for the amount you pay. It's no wonder that the high school closed. As soon as our move is arranged we wiill be taking our child out of Cornerstone. Numerous other mothers feel the same but due to logistis their children remain this year.

Posted September 08, 2012
The classes are small and the teachers are dedicated, energetic, creative and caring. The principle is always on the lookout for the students' welfare and safety. If she sees a potential problem, she'll "nip it in the bud" as she says. I just wish the school would go through high school as it had in the past.

Posted January 08, 2012
I have two children at Cornerstone Christian School. They both started out in the preschool program and are now in the Elementary school. It has been my experience that all staff are loving and strong in their Christian faith. My children excel in their classes and are getting a Christian foundation that they would never receive in the Public Schools. I would highly recommend this school to anyone.

Posted November 24, 2011
CCS is a great school. My 4 children have thrived at every level, Preschool and up!

Posted April 19, 2010
Cornerstone's elementary students have pull out classes with different certified teachers in music, Spanish, technology, and PE ever week. Small classes in middle and high school allow for individual instruction and an opportunity for interested students to participate in many extracurricular activities.

Posted December 27, 2009
I have two girls who attend Cornerstone Christian School and couldn't be happier. My youngest is in Pre-School and I know her transition to Kindergarten will be smooth and easy for her and my second grader loves her teacher and enjoys going to school. Mrs. Brewer is a hands on teacher and knows all of the students names. She is firm but fair and any concerns are dealt with swiftly. I love this school and I know you will too.

Posted December 04, 2009
Cornerstone Christian Schools is a special place. Smaller the other Christian Schools makes it more personable. If you want your student to be encouraged by teachers and staff this is the palce for you. Pre K - High School allows me to have the whole family in one place. I love that. Blessing on all the teachers and Staff.

Cornerstone Christian