Bad
Good

Posted January 25, 2011
Our children have been attending Veritas the past 2 years and they love it. The school provides a warm, nurturing environment where everyone cares for each other, like a home away from home. Teachers are very patient and loving. It's wonderful to have the kids wake up excited to go to school every morning and come home at the end of the day full of news of what they've learned, and friends they played with. We're so thankful to have found Veritas for our children.

Posted January 30, 2010
We love the combination of small school, committment to academics and grouding in the Christian truths. We were happily suprised by how close the students are and how they care for each other. The faculty gives much care to building character as well as teaching.

Posted April 30, 2009
If you are unable to homeschool your child/ren and want the best for your child, this is the school for you. It is the school for us. Our child started at Veritas as a kindergartener and will be in 2nd grade in 2009. Check it out. Chirst is the center of the teaching - not just in name but in deed. We went to seven different Christian Schools in our surrounding area and found this school to be by far the one we wanted for our children.

Posted September 04, 2008
This is the most caring staff of teachers and administration I've ever seen. I highly support Veritas Christian School and encourage parents with school grade children to send them here. There is an overwhelming number of parent involvement and spirit, from what I've seen, in the last two years. Veritas is known for its excellent academic program, and foundation in the Christian faith. You will love this school!

Posted May 20, 2008
Veritas Christian Academy has beenan incredible blessing for my family. After homeschooling my children up to this point, it became financially necessary to get a job. I was nervous about putting my children in a school environmnet, Veritas has made this transition so incredibly smooth! The teachers are loving and kind and willing to help the children - on their own time. The academics are classical, so I am confident that my children will be well equiped for any college and whatever area God calls them to excel in. Finding Veritas has been an answer to prayer for my family.

, Campbell, CA  95008
Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews.
Last modified Veritas Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-12