Public charter
Campbell, CA

Posted November 22, 2013
Castlemont also has PRESCHOOL and Transitional Kindergarten! Skilled teachers. Smaller class sizes. Super outdoor education center/garden. Very active and supportive parents.

Posted January 23, 2011
Castlemont is a great school! My daughter is in kindergarten and she has a wonderful teacher. There is a lot of parent involvement which is key to a great school. It is only January and I feel that my daughter has learned an incredible amount in such a short time. I think the principal is wonderful. She is passionate about her job and it shows.

Castlemont Elementary School 3

Posted October 08, 2010
Most of the teachers are great and very interactive, however, some will incorporate their own personal academic research to study the students. I'm not a big fan of using children for these types of research at such a young age when they cannot comprehend this type of exploitation. Principle is not very helpful and tends to ignore parent concerns. Campbell Care staff is excellent.

Posted January 29, 2010

Posted January 27, 2010
I grew up in Campbell, and went to Capri. I wanted my son to go to my Alma Mater. That didn't work out and Castlemont was our home school. Thank God we have had the best experience their. My oldest son is in 3 grade and my youngest 1st. They have never had the same teacher, and all of the teachers they have had have been awesome. Every staff member of this school I have encountered has been awesome. Everyone their is respectful. I volunteer often and have never seen staff act anything but positive with students. Bethel church also does a great job with thier kids club after school.

Castlemont Elementary School 0

Posted October 01, 2009
Two of my grandchildren attend Castlemont Elementary School. They are getting a good fundamental education. And both enjoy going to school!

Posted May 25, 2009

Castlemont Elementary School 0

Posted April 08, 2009
My son has gone there to Preschool: Loved it! Than Kindergarden: Loved it! Now first grade: Loved it! Thumbs up for Castlemont. An all over great experience, we feel safe, our son is thriving there, we like the 3 R's (Responsibility, Respect, Right to be safe), nice atmosphere, what more could a private school do without overwhelming the kids? We feel extremely lucky!

Posted April 07, 2009
We were concerned as the official public ratings of Castlemont are not the best. Our son was in Kindergarten and now he is in 1st grade and we just love this school. They have really great teachers and in all comparison with private schools like Stratford or so - this public school comes out to be great and nothing short of those private schools. The key point always about any school is the parent involvement in their kids education and this is the one area where we all need to do a better job to make a school at the end a better school with better ratings.

Posted January 15, 2009
Unique opportunities, Diversified, Friendly Principal and School Staff, Creative learning Techniques.

Castlemont Elementary School
3040 East Payne Avenue, Campbell, CA  95008
Last modified Castlemont Elementary School is a Charter school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Castlemont Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 34 reviews. Top