Posted July 05, 2011
the first review, (rated 5 star) obviously was not from a parent, but a teacher, makes me nervous coming to a school if teachers are speaking as parents. i may choose another...

Rosemary Elementary School 5

Posted October 12, 2006
Academically, the student scores are rocketing...like the 'Rosemary Rocket'! More than 160 point gain on the API in a few short years. The teachers are excellent.

Rosemary Elementary School 4

Posted October 27, 2005

Posted May 02, 2005

Posted January 18, 2005
This school has fantastic, hard working and dedicated teachers. The quality of education is outstanding. They have a music, PE and Art program available. They also have many after school programs for children struggling with their academics. There is not a lot of parental involvement but the staff is working very hard to change that. They are warm and accepting of any parental support. My one concern is the level of aggressiveness on the playground.

Posted May 21, 2004
Our children have attended Rosemary over the past few years and overall we've been pleased with their progress. The teachers have always tried to make us aware of our children's strengths and weaknesses. The school communicates information in a timely matter and the office staff is professional and courteous. The school's curriculum seems to be more focused on meeting the needs of the majority of ESL students, and while I understand the necessity of it, I worry that my own children are being shortchanged and that if any minor learning issues arise that they may be glossed over because overall my children do very well academically and receive high CAT-6 scores. The school offers some after school activities, such as science and math classes. I'd like to see the children exposed to more music and art and science. There is no home and school club at the moment that I've seen.

Rosemary Elementary School
401 West Hamilton Avenue, Campbell, CA  95008
Last modified Rosemary Elementary School is a Charter school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Rosemary Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top