Fullbright Avenue Elementary School 3

Posted April 27, 2013
It's an okay school. I find it funny how the review below, has many grammatical errors, yet the person insists that their teacher taught them well. Learn to write, especially if you claim to have a good education... Anyway, this school could use an overhaul, it has potential... The administration does leave a bad taste in your mouth. The teachers are doing their best, despite the opposition.

Posted January 16, 2013
Its a great school and i have the most wonderful teacher ever! She taught us so much that 9 students from my class didn't have any wrong answers at the CST p.s. im a student

Fullbright Avenue Elementary School 2

Posted November 05, 2012
I agree 100% from the previous comments that the principal is a teacher pleaser. she has no leadership abilities. She is so unethical cause she talks about others behind their backs. I would give this school more stars if it were not for the principal.

Posted June 20, 2011
My daughter is in a special needs classroom. The teacher, Ms. Morgan, and her assistants , Ms. Green and Ms. Gamboa, are phenomenal. They are there 110 percent for the students. My daughter considers her classroom a second home. The only things about school that my daughter doesn't like is getting up early, and doing homework. Other than that, she LOVES school. I love the fact that I can call her teacher and the teacher connects back with me the same day. The principal is always available to listen to my concerns too.

Posted April 18, 2011
My daughter is in Ms. Morgan's class. It is a special day class. Ms. Morgan and her phenomenal assistant, Ms. Green are top notch. They challenge each and every student to the best of their abilities. Students are also mainstreamed into other classes appropriate for their grade level. Ms. Morgan and Ms. Green treat their students as though they were their own. With the exception of having to get up earlier and for having to do homework, MY DAUGHTER LOVES GOING TO SCHOOL.

Posted December 21, 2010
My daughter's first grade teacher is very effective. And, her class has music, PE, and Art classes. I'm very happy this year.

Fullbright Avenue Elementary School 2

Posted November 15, 2010
Principal does not have strong leadership skills. She is a teacher pleaser. First grade teachers are not involved in students enrichment programs.

Posted September 08, 2010
This school is the BEST although this year the principal is cruddy she never does any thing and she doesn't keep her promises. And the students there say inappropriate things even the 1st graders know Bad Words. That principal didn't do anything about it. But the teachers there are VERY nice.

Fullbright Avenue Elementary School 0

Posted February 24, 2010
i have 2 kids in this school, with 2 very different experiences. my daughter is in 4th grade and has had the best teachers. they have helped her in every aspect, in the other hand my son has been there for 2 years and never has had a stable teacher. the principal, never takes any action, she only has excuses and never an answer.

Posted February 02, 2010
WOW! Teachers are great here. Yes this school is not located in the best neighborhood but my daughter's teacher has done a great job to teach her the multiplication in third grade.

Fullbright Avenue Elementary School
6940 Fullbright Avenue, Canoga Park, CA  91306
Last modified Fullbright Avenue Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Fullbright Avenue Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 20 reviews. Top