Canyon Country, CA

Posted June 04, 2013
Fantastic school with caring teachers, hard working, friendly PTO. My kids enjoy coming here each day. Its a very kind, warm community in a great family neighborhood.

Posted August 10, 2011
School Exceeds all standards of excellece in educational learning, Subject and staff above all the rest. Principle does great job and has teachers working the best for the students education, Very fine school to have my kids attend. Glad we found the Best school around BLUESKY Mesa.. Thanks for caring for our kids.

Posted August 09, 2011
I have researched all the schools, and this school ranks the highest level of education in the area. Im glad my children are being educated here. All the teachers and staff extend more tha 100% towards your kids learning skills and I'm proud my kids look forward to school ech day with energy and warmth for learning. Computer labs in each class. Knowing my child has the best chance of a higher education makes our family feel secure and happy. Thanks Blue Sky Mesa

Posted March 24, 2011
My daughter attended skyblue mesa from kindergarten through 6th grade. She is now in 10 and already making her plans to become a teacher. The maturity and academic levels of the children that come from the school are unmatched. I owe a great deal to the family of teachers and staff that made sure she did her best. She still tells stories of the Skyblue Days . Teachers like Mrs. Romano, Ms. King, Mrs. Crossley Mrs. Oculam and Mrs. Lowry made her experience in grade school so great she plans to do the same for other children.

Posted October 09, 2010
Great teachers and a positive environment!

Posted June 13, 2010
I am both a parent and a teacher at Skyblue. The community is very supportive. We have a strong principal and staff who are committed to helping all the children succeed. We have a strong PTO that provides extra funds for the "extras" that make a difference. It is more like a family, where we all work together for the children.

Posted April 27, 2010
My two grandson's attend Sky Blue Mesa; currently 3rd and 5th grades. I am a retired teacher (30 years) and find the school to be much better than it's current rating; both have advanced each year in their educational program; I'm proud to pick them up on occasion from both school and daycare. Great atmosphere among all the teachers, administrators and support people. Keep up the good work.

Posted April 26, 2010
I have had a child at Skyblue Mesa since 2001. I am now on the PTO and both of children have thrived. We have had very good teachers and staff and this parent community supports the teachers and school and we are able to provide many activities and events for the students.

Posted April 26, 2010
My son and daughter attend Skyblue and love it there. The teachers care about their students, administration is supportive and really ecourages families to be a part of the Skyblue community.

Posted April 26, 2010
My kids attended Skyblue from K - 6 grade. One started as one promoted, so I was there for 14 years and active in the PTO. I had one child at each end of the learning curve. The teachers, principal and staff always, without exception, put all kids first. When my youngest was struggling, an academic plan was created and my youngest got the attention needed to make elementary school more successful. The PTO is a positive influence in the school, paying for many programs and events that other schools don't have. It's been a great school for us and I highly recommend Skyblue Mesa.

Skyblue Mesa Elementary School
28040 Hardesty Avenue, Canyon Country, CA  91351
Last modified Skyblue Mesa Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Skyblue Mesa Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 27 reviews. Top