Bad
Good

Awesome school.... There is no better education. Want your kid to have fun while learning, take your child to this school. Trust me, YOU WONT REGRET IT!! :) ;)

They offer healthier food choices for the students. Class size is average (my daughters class has 23 students/1 teacher). Campus is clean. Closed campus during the school day to improve safety. In a nice residential area of Santa Clarita.

This school was amazing. My child started Kinder there and finished 6th grade there. This school is so family oriented. Everybody knew eachother. The teachers were by far the most amazing teachers EVER!! They try their best to help the kids succed in life. Thank you so much to the teachers and staff.

I love this school, I think the teachers are great I have no complaints about it, my son has done kinder and finishing up first grade and both teachers have been awesome.

This is worst school ever. What to say teachers have eye brow piercing and it is normal for principal. By the way when I brought this to principal attention she told me be open minded so if you want your children grow up open minded and learn piercing and tattoo is fine - go for it. Also no one cares about your children if you have any questions no one will answer and principal NEVER there. Horrible Glad we left

My son is finishing up Kinder this year. In my experience I have to mention his teacher is EXCELLENT! My child has learned alot from her. Only downfall here is the nursing staff...don't expect a call if your child winds up at the nurses office. They just WON'T call you, even if you request it. I personally have brought up this issue to the principal and ofc staff but yet nothing has changed. My child's safety & well-being are above all my #1 priority!

Great teachers in my experience!! My son has blossomed. Great job teachers!

I'm very impressed with this school. I believe the only reason it got a 4 is because their is a lot of spanish speaking families. However, with that, this school get a lot of funding and other resources that have benefited my kids. My son finished the fifth grade with high Star scores and I give his teacher (Ruditsky) all of the credit. The teachers at Canyon Springs are not only very dedicated but really care about the kids rather than it being considered a job.

Last modified Canyon Springs Community Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.