Canyon Country, CA

Posted April 02, 2014
I have 5 boys 3 have moved on from leona cox with the help of the great staff and teachers. 1 is in first grade, with a kindergarten starting for my last son. The teachers have so much compassion for the kids! I love that they treat the kids like there own and make every child feel like they are the special one. The PTA is the best, the more you get involved the more you love the school.

Posted August 13, 2013
I have had the best experience at Leona Cox. I have twin boys that are going into 2nd grade and they have had the best education ever. The principal truly cares about the school, students and the parents and making Leona Cox a community school. I have brought several issues to the principal and teachers and they have all handled them extremely well. If something needs to be looked at, the principal makes sure the staff is trained and knows exactly what to do. They have a zero tolerance for bullying and stick to what they believe. I recently moved to a new house where i was assigned to a Saugus School district school, but chose to keep my kids at Leona Cox. I would recommend this school to anyone.

Posted August 08, 2013
My school is wonderful. It starts with the office staff, administration, teachers and parents. We are well informed and safety is number one. My kids have been there for over 5 years and love the teachers and their dedication.

Leona H. Cox Community Elementary School 4

Posted August 02, 2013
My son will be entering the 1st grade at Leona Cox Elementary this year. Last year, we were new to the area and my son was starting kindergarten. He loved his teacher and his school. Even though it is a public school, Leona Cox has a private feel. The small and warm campus is full of friendly, caring teachers and staff. We love our school!

Posted August 02, 2013
We love our school! Our daughter enrolled there last year as a Kindergarten student and had the most amazing teacher! She loved going to school every day. We are so pleased with the Excel reading program, the highly qualified teaching staff, and the caring support staff. We are proud to be a Cougar family!

Posted August 02, 2013
Leona Cox has a caring and knowledgable teaching staff and administration. Our child has just completed kindergarten and is all ready for first grade. We are so fortunate to have Leona Cox as our home school, and my wife and I are getting even more involved in school programs and PTA activities this year!

Leona H. Cox Community Elementary School 4

Posted February 28, 2013
Mrs. Elder is awesome! I volunteer in her first grade class that my son goes to and she is creative and keeps the kids engaged. Her classroom is well-controlled, and she is on the PTA, and comes up with such fun activities for the school.

Posted July 23, 2012
I learned so much from this school and not only that but the teachers support and help you with everything. Thanks!

Posted April 11, 2012
The Teachers, Principal, office staff. are all awesome. They all really care about your kids here. I could have never asked for a better school.

Posted January 17, 2012
Leona Cox is a great school! The best thing I ever did for my son was remove him from his old school and enroll him here. The staff is amazing. Look around, they are happy. It says a lot of the Principle. She is really great and shows concern. I am excited to know our other son will attend a this great school in a few years as well.

Leona H. Cox Community Elementary School
18643 Oakmoor, Canyon Country, CA  91351
Last modified Leona H. Cox Community Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Leona H. Cox Community Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 34 reviews. Top