Canyon Country, CA

Mint Canyon Community Elementary School 1

Posted November 05, 2014
Mint Canyon is a terrible school!!! The teacher's seem to simply not care about their students. My child's teacher is rarely in attendance and the class has been taught by a series of substitutes. The school only seems to care about their latest attempt at fund raising. It is no wonder this school has seen a steady decline in it's enrollment. I would not recommend this school to anyone

Posted October 21, 2014
This school really tries to bring out the school spirit and the students greatly participate. I love that. Also, the teachers are very nice and will help students progress in any way they can. My son goes here and THANKFULLY no complaints from either one of us! :)

Posted March 06, 2014
Great s school my son has been going there for over four years and I have had nothing but the best experience with the teachers/ and the principal if I ever have any concerns she tends to them, I have nothing but good experience there,

Mint Canyon Community Elementary School 3

Posted March 03, 2014
Mint Canyon is a great school at times, but can be quite cheap. They had field trips until 2007. They've changed ever since, no more field trips. They do have great teachers in all grades! They need to work on how they spend their money, that's all. If they saved money they can have field trips, 6th grade dances, more fun activities, etc. Overall, Its a good school. I should know myself I was a student there.

Mint Canyon Community Elementary School 0

Posted October 03, 2009
Principal, teachers and staff and parents work for the betterment of the students and the results are positive each year.

Mint Canyon Community Elementary School 0

Posted July 20, 2009
Mint Canyon is an absolutely fantastic school. The population is small. Both the principal and the teachers know all my children by their name as well as mine and my husbands. Parent support and involvement is great. I truly love this school and the staff. All are superb!

Posted January 18, 2009
Mint Canyon is a hidden gem! It is secluded in the hills of Canyon Country and is staffed by some of the BEST teachers in the SCV! It has a small town feeling and the teachers treat me and my children like family! I am proud to say we are part of the Roadrunner Family!

Posted August 20, 2008
I love how every monday nite I get a phone call from the principal telling us what goes on in the school. everyone is so organized here.

Posted October 13, 2007
Mint Canyon is great elementary school. The teachers are wonderful and caring. The PTA is very involved. There is a great sense of community where everyone knows everyone else. Mint Canyon is the best kept secret in the Santa Clarita Valley.

Posted September 16, 2007

Mint Canyon Community Elementary School
16400 Sierra Highway, Canyon Country, CA  91351
Last modified Mint Canyon Community Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mint Canyon Community Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top