Canyon Country, CA

Mint Canyon Community Elementary School 1

Posted January 27, 2015
This is an awful school!!! If you want your children to be educated by a bunch of teachers who simply gave up on their profession, by all means enroll you child here!!! I have received homework assignments printed on the back of a teachers request to leave the school district. My kids HAD to go here as the good schools such as Golden Oak were full. DO NOT send your kids to this school!!

Posted October 21, 2014
This school really tries to bring out the school spirit and the students greatly participate. I love that. Also, the teachers are very nice and will help students progress in any way they can. My son goes here and THANKFULLY no complaints from either one of us! :)

Posted March 06, 2014
Great s school my son has been going there for over four years and I have had nothing but the best experience with the teachers/ and the principal if I ever have any concerns she tends to them, I have nothing but good experience there,

Mint Canyon Community Elementary School 0

Posted October 03, 2009
Principal, teachers and staff and parents work for the betterment of the students and the results are positive each year.

Mint Canyon Community Elementary School 0

Posted July 20, 2009
Mint Canyon is an absolutely fantastic school. The population is small. Both the principal and the teachers know all my children by their name as well as mine and my husbands. Parent support and involvement is great. I truly love this school and the staff. All are superb!

Posted January 18, 2009
Mint Canyon is a hidden gem! It is secluded in the hills of Canyon Country and is staffed by some of the BEST teachers in the SCV! It has a small town feeling and the teachers treat me and my children like family! I am proud to say we are part of the Roadrunner Family!

Posted August 20, 2008
I love how every monday nite I get a phone call from the principal telling us what goes on in the school. everyone is so organized here.

Posted October 13, 2007
Mint Canyon is great elementary school. The teachers are wonderful and caring. The PTA is very involved. There is a great sense of community where everyone knows everyone else. Mint Canyon is the best kept secret in the Santa Clarita Valley.

Posted September 16, 2007

Mint Canyon Community Elementary School 1

Posted November 20, 2006
I think Mint Canyon is the worst school my son has ever attended. The principal is awful. I warn all parents. Choose a different school.

Mint Canyon Community Elementary School
16400 Sierra Highway, Canyon Country, CA  91351
Last modified Mint Canyon Community Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mint Canyon Community Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top