Canyon Country, CA

Posted May 02, 2015
Mint Canyon is a great school with an outstanding staff who goes above and beyond everyday to ensure the students get a quality education. Because we're a small school, students easily learn the names of all the teachers and you'll often see primary students excitedly waving to upper grade teachers. Us upper grade teachers always give them an equally enthusiastic greeting in return. Many of our lessons have a technology component embedded into it, as we're constantly striving to deliver well-planned out and comprehensive lessons. It's a terrific school with a lot to offer the community.

Posted April 26, 2015
I am a PROUD parent of a Mint Canyon graduate. I can honestly say that my child recieved a great education at this school. The teachers and staff really give it thier all. It has a good family atmosphere. She continued on to Jr High and is still using all her academic skills that she learned at Mint to thier fullest. I would definately recommend this school to any family.

Mint Canyon Community Elementary School 4

Posted April 13, 2015
My daughter is in kindergarten at Mint and I have been impressed with all she is learning, how much she LOVES school and her amazing teacher since we attended the parent information night for incoming kinder students last year. All the teachers and staff work hard to make sure the students succeed and achieve their full potential. I am in amazement every day with how much my daughter learns and grows while at Mint. The JET program is a great benefit and learning opportunity for the kinder students as well. Thank you everyone for taking such great care of my little girl and starting her schooling career off better than I even hoped it would be!

Mint Canyon Community Elementary School 1

Posted January 27, 2015
This is an awful school!!! If you want your children to be educated by a bunch of teachers who simply gave up on their profession, by all means enroll you child here!!! I have received homework assignments printed on the back of a teachers request to leave the school district. My kids HAD to go here as the good schools such as Golden Oak were full. DO NOT send your kids to this school!!

Posted October 21, 2014
This school really tries to bring out the school spirit and the students greatly participate. I love that. Also, the teachers are very nice and will help students progress in any way they can. My son goes here and THANKFULLY no complaints from either one of us! :)
4 people found this helpful

Posted March 06, 2014
Great s school my son has been going there for over four years and I have had nothing but the best experience with the teachers/ and the principal if I ever have any concerns she tends to them, I have nothing but good experience there,
4 people found this helpful

Mint Canyon Community Elementary School 0

Posted October 03, 2009
Principal, teachers and staff and parents work for the betterment of the students and the results are positive each year.

Mint Canyon Community Elementary School 0

Posted July 20, 2009
Mint Canyon is an absolutely fantastic school. The population is small. Both the principal and the teachers know all my children by their name as well as mine and my husbands. Parent support and involvement is great. I truly love this school and the staff. All are superb!

Posted January 18, 2009
Mint Canyon is a hidden gem! It is secluded in the hills of Canyon Country and is staffed by some of the BEST teachers in the SCV! It has a small town feeling and the teachers treat me and my children like family! I am proud to say we are part of the Roadrunner Family!

Posted August 20, 2008
I love how every monday nite I get a phone call from the principal telling us what goes on in the school. everyone is so organized here.

Mint Canyon Community Elementary School
16400 Sierra Highway, Canyon Country, CA  91351
Last modified Mint Canyon Community Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mint Canyon Community Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top