Bad
Good

Both of my children began attending Mint Canyon in August. They like their teachers, have made nice friends and are very happy. I am impressed with the good academic teaching I have seen, especially in math and science. I think it is a really nice school and my kids have really grown in their learning.

Develops character: Strongly agree

There always being remaided that we need to respect each other opinions and ethnicity. I have witness the principal correcting the kids in a way that they not only understand what is being says. There is also a huge rewards and incentives for volunteering with so many different activities.

My girls are excited to come to school everyday! We moved I gave them an option to change schools, they wouldn't have it. The Teachers & Support staff are amazing. A lot of them have been at mint for 15+ years. They happily attend many after school events. Many of their doors are open to help students during recess. Mint has a lot of student groups, and a great Academic program. Proud Parent!

This year Mint Canyon has been a great school for my children. We were new to the area this year and have been thoroughly impressed with the staff of Mint Canyon. The teachers go above and beyond to be sure that my children are safe and happy.

I'm a parent at Mint Canyon and love it. I specially like the staff and my daughter really likes the JET program. It's a very clean campus and I like everything about it!

As a proud parent at Mint Canyon I would like to say what a great school it is. I really like the staff and teachers.My twin girls graduated from Mint and done very well in Jr.high and are in A.P.English thanks to the teachers at Mint.I highly recommend this school to everyone!

Mint Canyon is a great school with an outstanding staff who goes above and beyond everyday to ensure the students get a quality education. Because we're a small school, students easily learn the names of all the teachers and you'll often see primary students excitedly waving to upper grade teachers. Us upper grade teachers always give them an equally enthusiastic greeting in return. Many of our lessons have a technology component embedded into it, as we're constantly striving to deliver well-planned out and comprehensive lessons. It's a terrific school with a lot to offer the community.

I am a PROUD parent of a Mint Canyon graduate. I can honestly say that my child recieved a great education at this school. The teachers and staff really give it thier all. It has a good family atmosphere. She continued on to Jr High and is still using all her academic skills that she learned at Mint to thier fullest. I would definately recommend this school to any family.

My daughter is in kindergarten at Mint and I have been impressed with all she is learning, how much she LOVES school and her amazing teacher since we attended the parent information night for incoming kinder students last year. All the teachers and staff work hard to make sure the students succeed and achieve their full potential. I am in amazement every day with how much my daughter learns and grows while at Mint. The JET program is a great benefit and learning opportunity for the kinder students as well. Thank you everyone for taking such great care of my little girl and starting her schooling career off better than I even hoped it would be!

This is an awful school!!! If you want your children to be educated by a bunch of teachers who simply gave up on their profession, by all means enroll you child here!!! I have received homework assignments printed on the back of a teachers request to leave the school district. My kids HAD to go here as the good schools such as Golden Oak were full. DO NOT send your kids to this school!!

Last modified Mint Canyon Community Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.