Posted April 26, 2014
I love Mitchell Elementary. My kid's have been going there since 2009 & sadly to say my last of my 4 children will be attending there for the next school year 2014-2015 & I'm excited for her and can't wait.

Posted June 28, 2013
We've had children at Mitchell since the 2003/04 school year, and we've loved every year. All three principals have been excellent in their own way. The staff has been caring, supportive, and willing to work with us to foster good habits in both of our children. They were hit by the state-wide budget cuts 6 years ago but have adapted beautifully and continue to maintain high standards for student achievement. We are so sad to be leaving Mitchell due to our move.

Mitchell Community Elementary School 4

Posted June 07, 2012
Great school - wonderful teachers - I have to agree that the Principle lacks people skills. Overall there is a high degree of organization and the kids feel the sense of belonging. The lunch menu leads a lot to be desired and the volunteers seem to be given way too much 'authority' over the children.

Mitchell Community Elementary School 3

Posted June 06, 2012
The school itself is wonderful the only downfall is the principle. Students and teachers feel the effect of a dictator. Two years ago I would have given 5 stars. Hopefully there is a change next year. Parent involvement has also decreased.

Posted October 27, 2011
am a new parent at mitchell and so far, i didn't see anything bad about the school. the teachers are amazing.

Mitchell Community Elementary School 3

Posted September 06, 2011
Sadly, due to budget cuts and a drastic change in leadership, Mitchell is no longer the wonderful school it once was. Parent involvement and morale among the students, staff and teachers has dropped significantly. Two years ago I would have happily given it 5 stars.

Mitchell Community Elementary School 0

Posted October 12, 2010
Teachers and staff are the best. Academic programs even better

Mitchell Community Elementary School 0

Posted April 19, 2010
The teachers on staff are the best! The go above and beyond to help each student succeed. The rest of the staff works hard to support the teachers, students and families! Mitchell School really is the best!!

Posted March 08, 2010

Posted February 04, 2010
My daughter is graduating from high school this year and I feel that I owe Mitchell Elementary credit for her outstanding academic accomplishments thus far.

Mitchell Community Elementary School
16821 West Goodvale Street, Canyon Country, CA  91387
Last modified Mitchell Community Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mitchell Community Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 34 reviews. Top