Canyon Lake, CA

Posted July 17, 2013
i graduated from this school in 2012 and it was one of the best expirences iv had in a school envirment

Posted October 13, 2009
My son graduated from Hope Learning Academy two years ago. He is a husband, father and U.S. Army Soldier now. The school and staff made a huge impact on his life. I would recommend this school to any parent who isconsidering an alternative form of education for their teen.

Hope Learning Academy 4

Posted November 07, 2006
They truly care about our family! There was nothing left for us and no one to turn to for help with our out of control teen! This is a real solution with real answers! Pastor Paul, Pastor Chris, Diamond, and Daniel.... Thank You!

Posted November 07, 2006
- a former student
The Hope Learning Academy change my life. In attending this school, I learned the set free process and got completely caught up on school credits and got to the point where I could transfer to a private school. Now I have the hope to become a successful adult and move on through my life with a passionate joy.

Hope Learning Academy