Canyon Elementary School 4

Posted August 03, 2013
My two boys went to Canyon from K through 6. Mainly, we loved it, because we are local (we moved to this community largely because of the school and surroundings) and it was great to kick them out the door and have them walk to school through a redwood grove. The advantages are that it's small, with a great teacher:student ratio, and that the caring staff (especially the school secretary/nurse/everything-else Ramona) is attentive and THERE, if you know what I mean. The disadvantages include that it's small. Kids run into problems especially in middle school, when there are about 8 students in the eighth grade. Finally, my kids were not prepared for seventh grade when they left the school, and had to repeat the sixth. So, advantages and disadvantages.

Canyon Elementary School 5

Posted April 17, 2013
Best school I ever went to. I am a former student at Canyon School (now a tenth grader) , and I have to say, if Canyon went up to 12th grade, I would have stayed. The teachers are kind, the students are some of the greatest people you will ever meet, and the lunch is AMAZING (love you, Misty). Canyon is a place where you don't have to be afraid to be yourself. You can be strange and wacky 24/7. And the eighth graders, at the end of the year, get to go to Costa Rica. Canyon changed my life. I'm in love with this school. Sign your kids up. Trust me, you won't regret it.

Canyon Elementary School 5

Posted April 16, 2004
Excellent teaching result, cross fertilization of minds and mutual support attitudes among students; evidenced development of responsibility awareness and social consciousness.

Canyon Elementary School
187 Pinehurst Road Po Box 187, Canyon, CA  94516
Last modified Canyon Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-8
Canyon Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top