27 students|Carmel Unified

Bad
Good

Posted May 06, 2004
I agree with the other reviewers. This just has to be the most fantastic continuation school, if you can call it that. Small environment, nice rural location, well maintained up-to-date facilities, and most important--the most amazingly effective and supportive staff, from principal on down. Lots of attention for the kids who march to their own drummers, small teacher/student ratio. Everything you would look for in a private school, with a home school touch. CVHS gives kids no excuses for not making it on their own terms.

Posted April 16, 2004
Before I began attending Carmel Valley High School I had average grades and almost no friends. I had attended two different high schools already and had no luck getting a good education. On my first day I already knew that this was a great place. The staff is so friendly and supportive. I have the best teachers, and have made some great friends. I am learning so much, and the small classes make it so much easier to get the attention and help that I need from my teachers. I am so glad that I found a school where me and my grades matter to the staff and they want me to succeed!

Posted December 08, 2003
I was a student here in the early 1990's. The faculty really helped me regain focus on education and develop a plan for life as well. After I left CA, I went back to a 'regular' HS and made OVER a 4.0 GPA for my last 2 years in HS. I went on to earn a degree in International Business (B.S.) and have led a fairly successful life. I was very lucky to have found CVHS when I did.

Carmel Valley High School
27335 Schulte Road, Carmel, CA  93923-9537
Last modified Carmel Valley High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12
Carmel Valley High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top