Carmichael, CA
Before care: Yes

Posted May 12, 2012
SAA is a fabulous place to send your kids! The music, athletic, and academic programs really take your kids to their full potential. Teachers make time for students individually that need help. They amazing teachers who teach in a positive and encouraging manner. The students who attend SAA feel like they're part of a big family!

Posted September 02, 2011
BEST SCHOOL EVER! I have been going to SAA for 6 years now! I love my teachers as well! They have taught me so much and care about each student. I highly recommend this school.

Posted June 01, 2011
This school is fantastic. The faculty shows such a passion for teaching. They care so much for the children not only acedemically but on a personal level as well. I can genuinely say that my children and I feel like we are part of a large family there.

Posted May 18, 2011
We have been sending our children to Sacramento Adventist Academy for the past 5 years. We currently have 3 children enrolled there and drive 30 min. one way to take our children to school. SAA is a wonderful school. The teachers are very caring and loving and treat the children as their own. Small classroom sizes allow each student to receive personalized attention. Since this is a Christian school, the students are taught Biblically based values. The students have an opportunity to participate in many activities, including sports, music, field trips and community service, giving them a well rounded education.

Posted March 07, 2011
This school is amazing and has a wonderful music program as well as great academics!

Posted December 15, 2009

Sacramento Adventist Academy 0

Posted October 23, 2009
Sacramento Adventist Academy is a well rounded school. It primarily focuses on the individual spiritual growth of each student as well as provides a safe structured learning environment. I have two students there and I absolutley will continue to send them until graduation.

Sacramento Adventist Academy 0

Posted August 21, 2008
Sacramento Adventist Academy is a great school to send your children to. From its wonderful teachers to the amazing music programs, the school excels. The campus is beautiful, and the academics are exceedingly good.

Posted January 22, 2008

Sacramento Adventist Academy 4

Posted June 18, 2005

Sacramento Adventist Academy
5601 Winding Way, Carmichael, CA  95608
Last modified Sacramento Adventist Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-12
Sacramento Adventist Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top