Posted October 28, 2014
This school is great. Boredom in the public schools is common place for smarter children such as my son. As a first time homeschooling parent, the first few months were a practice at consistency and discipline. It is easy to get sidetracked and not have your youngster do homework. With the help of his teacher, this eventually fixes it self. I recommend the enrichment classes and taking advantage of the tutoring.

Posted September 17, 2014
Visions in Education is an excellent option for those who struggle in the traditional school setting. We never thought that our son would take the initiative that he's taking to finish his assignments. He also receives more one-on-one time with his teacher than he ever did at his other high school. Considering Visions? It's worth checking out!

Posted August 12, 2014
I could not be happier with Visions! Our CT is a wonderful man who cares about the education our children are receiving. I've had no trouble getting the materials we need and my children are thriving in the home-school environment.

Posted January 21, 2014
Visions has been nothing short of awesome for a first time, homeschooling parent like myself. My daughter is twice-exceptional (gifted with special needs) and Visions has accommodated us well, allowing us to tailor her education to suit her intellectual needs while providing for her special needs as well. Having to commit to CA standards seems confining at first but we quickly discovered that there are ways to meet standards while still providing a quality, interest led education. The staff and our teacher having been extremely helpful when we've had questions and have provided us with the guidance we've needed to make this work. I've been able to switch curriculum as I need to when it doesn't suit my daughter's style or needs with no issue. I'd recommend Visions to anyone that would like extra support while enjoying many of the freedoms of homeschooling.

Posted September 23, 2013
This is a great school program for college bound children and children needing supervision. For those who will go going to college it allows them the opportunity to fine tune their organizational skills now rather than latter. For toes needing supervision it is up to the parent to do that but on a week by week bases even the most unorganized student can pull it together. This is a great program but parents MUST be involved.

Visions In Education School 2

Posted September 09, 2013
Terrible school as it is disappointing to say so, the vice principal was VERY rude as soon as a child gos downhill from this school they leave them for the dogs, the schools money hungry and they don't want students that need help they want students who pull As all year, again they leave the others for the dogs, very dissipointed in this school, the teacher was nice hence the second star. It's a shame.

Posted August 15, 2013
This school is what I needed where we last lived. Public school were too over crowded for my opinion and private schools were just asking too much money. Here at VIE my children got to learn in ways that I know they would understand like hands on and take numerous field trips to show how things work. Our CT is the best, she constantly gives us the best advise and is always there when needed.

Posted July 11, 2013
We looked into charter schools after our local elementary school suffered a violent shooting! As concerned parents, we wanted the best and safest education for our child. We found it thru Visions! The school staff, program, and overall has been amazing. Yes, they do push CA state standards, but I have found this very helpful so that I know my child is learning with her peers at the same grade level. I simply plan my lessons around the requirements. We also love the froup classes and events. Our teacher is priceless! Our child also participates in the speech therapy program as well and is improving after just a few visits. We love Visions!

Posted June 02, 2012
I rate is four stars because Visions worked for me. The school is quite independent. I went to a little more than half of my junior year and my senior year there and I somewhat enjoyed it. My teacher was friendly and nice. It was quite independent and that's the negative thing about it. Also the academic sense was quite easy, not challenging as it should of been I think. I really did like the fact that I was in a family environment rather than a public school since i didnt like the degradation of students. Visions worked okay. I wouldn't say its really above average but I wanted to work and end school earlier and that exactly what Ive done! Graduation this summer! Thank you Visions!

Posted March 24, 2010
We love this school and have so much fun. My daughter who is in K this year surpassed all the standards. We even got to pick out own curriculum. The only drawback is that they push to make sure we home-study families abide by CA. standards so much that it cramps my lesson plans. Out teacher was easy to relate to and to the point .All other staff we have dealt with have made things very easy and organized.

Visions In Education School
5030 El Camino Avenue, Carmichael, CA  95608
Last modified Visions In Education School is a Charter school that serves grades K-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Visions In Education School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 28 reviews. Top