Options for Youth-San Juan School 5

Posted April 03, 2014
Great school and teachers who are always willing to help you. They are always trying to find ways to help you get ahead or pass your classes in school.

Posted February 25, 2010
I have had nothing but positive experiences with Options for Youth. I find the teachers to be very dedicated to the students success.

Posted October 23, 2009
Options for Youth has given my daughter the confidence in herself suceed. She is passing classes she never thought she before starting this school. I am so happy we found Options for youth!!!

Posted October 12, 2009
Because it is awesome!!And we really care about our students success even after they are done here.

Options for Youth-San Juan School 5

Posted October 19, 2007
My daughter was struggling with school. Options FOr Youth really helped her learn how to be a student. Her teacher, Errin, was amazing! She always followed up on my daughter and never let her give up. If every teacher was like this there wouldn't be any student left behind. Thank you Options For Youth and to Errin.

Options for Youth-San Juan School
5825 Windmill Way, Carmichael, CA  95608
Last modified Options for Youth-San Juan School is a Charter school that serves grades 7-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Options for Youth-San Juan School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top