Carmichael, CA

Posted June 08, 2011
For my son with autism, this was the best school. The teachers were great and caring, I cannot say enough how great this school is. Others may win the awards, but this school is the best in the Sacramento area!!!

Posted August 29, 2009
They have all of the resources my daughter needs and work WITH me to help her suceed.

Posted April 01, 2009
My sister goes here, and I have worked an aid at this campus. I agree with the last post. The teachers and staff are sincere and genuinely care about the individual students.

Posted June 03, 2007
I've never met a group of more sincere teachers and staff, who genuinely care about the students. I am so glad to have met the acquaintence with so many highly sensitive individuals who teach from the heart.

Ralph Richardson Center
4848 Cottage Way, Carmichael, CA  95608
Last modified Ralph Richardson Center is a Public school that serves grades K-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ralph Richardson Center Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top