Carmichael Elementary School 1

Posted July 14, 2012
My child went to this school for 2yrs and all I canm say is " NO Bueno!" The office staff is horrible rude and could care less, the teachers are so so. All and All The principal is a joke and my child will not be attending this school anymore! Don't get me started on the bullying that goes on here and some of the staff turns their cheecks the other way but saying the kids are expressing themselves... Really?! No way my child will pass.

Carmichael Elementary School 4

Posted August 19, 2010
I was a little apprehensive about my child attending this school for kindergarten when I saw the rating, but I was very pleasantly surprised when I saw how much she was learning! She has become a great reader, really enjoyed going to school, and loved her teacher. She met the minimum abilities about halfway through the school year and reads better than some of the 1st graders I know. I am delighted with her experience! And I'm excited to see her go to this school again this year.

Carmichael Elementary School 5

Posted August 16, 2008

Carmichael Elementary School 3

Posted January 08, 2007
I would not recommend this school if you want your child to have a good education. I value my child's education, and have had to fight for 5 months for the age appropriate curriculum, and more homework. I do not think 2 worksheets of homework and separating word syllables qualifies as 6th grade level. I feel the principle is nonresponsive and does not appreciate or value a parent who only wants the best for their child. Maybe other teachers are okay at this school, but I had bad luck! I am a parent soon to be teacher and care about the kids!

Carmichael Elementary School 2

Posted September 25, 2006
My son has attended Carmichael Elementary for four years. The first two were great. Mrs. Kraus was awesome. These last two years have been difficult to say the least. Although I feel the Carmichael teachers are among the best in California, the new principal, Mrs. Swift, is hard to deal with.

Carmichael Elementary School 1

Posted December 04, 2005
Both of my kids attend Carmichael school and have for the past two years. They have both told me that the kids act very inappropriately. I have had incadents with the staff talking down to my children on different occasions. I do not like this school and am in the process of looking for another one.

Carmichael Elementary School 3

Posted May 02, 2005
My son has been attending Carmichael school since early November of 2004. He is in first grade and was welcomed right away by his teacher and other classmates. His tecaher has done very well with working with my son and I to help him work on his math but contine to strive in reading since he is reading at a 4th grade level. He now enjoys playign with new friends and wants to work harder thanks to a great teacher.

Carmichael Elementary School
6141 Sutter Avenue, Carmichael, CA  95608
Last modified Carmichael Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Carmichael Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top