Coyle Avenue Elementary School 5

Posted May 05, 2013
I have had my children enrolled at Coyle for the last two years. It is a great school with great teachers! Both years my children had great teachers who truly care for my children and educate them very well. I have also had my children in the Bridges After-School program, which is wonderful! It provided a safe, learning environment while allowing my husband and I to be able to keep our full time jobs. I am so thankful for this school!

Coyle Avenue Elementary School 4

Posted June 17, 2012
This school has done great things to improve the learning of all the kids that attend. There has been some growing pains with a new principal coming in, but that was to be expected. I find that all the teachers and staff are very willing to help whenever a parent asks for it. I am proud to have my children attending this school. The one thing I would like to see more of is positive parent involvement. The more parents that are willing to help, the better the school will be.

Coyle Avenue Elementary School 4

Posted November 20, 2011
This school works hard to keep all students learning. The principal does not let parents bully the teachers. Too bad some parents do that! Great teachers who try hard to get to each student! Love the cafeteria lady! She always makes my kids feel good.

Posted November 18, 2011
The PRINCIPAL is WORST! Unfriendly staff! If principal doesn' t like parent, the schools staff put parent and child in trouble all the time! Keep your children away from this school if it's possible.

Posted October 26, 2011
This school is a joke. The principal is worse. She is far more concerned with how she looks then what the kids are learning. The teachers at Coyle are the craps. Please do NOT do this to your kids!!!!! Ive never been to a school where the lack of communication is worse. The teachers dont want to teach your kids they are only there for their check. If you truely care about your kids education you would never send them here. I went here as a kid and it was great school with great teachers and the Best principal. Can you say down hill. The principal at coyle should get her job back at the department store she came from...

Coyle Avenue Elementary School 5

Posted May 23, 2011
The office staff is very accomodating. I am a single father of two children that both attend Coyle. I feel like all of the teachers and staff are like family. My son started Kindergarten at Trajan and switched to Coyle 2.5 years ago. Both he, his sister and myself feel much more at home at Coyle. The teachers are great at communicating the strengths and weaknesses of my children. (especially given the ever increasing state budget cuts)

Posted September 11, 2010
Unfriendly office, lack of communication between teachers and parents, unprofessional and unhappy contact between teachers and students. This is my experience with this school for three years.

Coyle Avenue Elementary School 3

Posted August 11, 2010
I think there is way too much paper work in the K-garden classes. I have other children who have gone to Trajan and learn with less paper work. It stresses the child out & parent. Classes are over croweded and some students aren't getting there needs met. The principal goes overboard with her phone calls to the familys. Cut some of it out please.

Posted March 22, 2010
The curriculum & staff are much less adept at doing their job than expected! Unfriendly & unrelateable to parents and students. I am very disappointed! Just read the ratings!!!

Coyle Avenue Elementary School 3

Posted January 01, 2010

Coyle Avenue Elementary School
6330 Coyle Avenue, Carmichael, CA  95608
(916) 867-2012
Last modified Coyle Avenue Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Coyle Avenue Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top