Bad
Good

thank you so much for allowing us to drive right up and collector children this has been so great other schools are not as polite and courteous it would have a spark miles away to come and collect our children I am grateful for all the staff and the principal at Thomas Kelly elementary school you guys are awesome keep up the good work

I have been a parent at TK for 6 years. There have been recent changes to the drop-off/Pick-up circle and I am grateful. The TK staff and PTA volunteers have slowed down the traffic in the circle, created an orderly system that keeps traffic moving and our children safer. They have even offered to walk pre-k & K kids to their playground for parents that cannot park & walk their small children themselves. TK also has a wonderful parking zone that pre-k & K parents can use to walk students to class or watch them walk in. I am sad to see that someone was so negative in their review of our school, when clearly it is their choice. Stopping in the Drop-off/pick-up zone to walk a child to class or the playground will hold up the whole line of parents needing to make sure their own child gets there on time and safely. :( I believe that the TK Principal and Staff demonstrate in words and deed what it truly means to be an IB student. They are thinkers, knowledgeable, open minded, communicators, principled, risk takers, inquirers, reflective, balanced & most of all, caring. I am grateful that they are instructing my child & have created such an amazing environment. Thank you Thomas Kelly!!

Thomas Kelly is hands down the BEST elementary school in Carmichael area. I am so proud of our students for bringing the API test score up +36 for 2013! A little over 2 years ago TK began the IB learning program. I really think this shows the POSITIVE impact IB is having on our children!!!! My oldest daughter even scored advanced in English Language Arts and Mathematics on her STAR tests for 2013! BEST TEACHERS! BEST PRINCIPAL! BEST PARENTS and BEST STUDENTS!!!!!!!!!

i love t.k both my daughters went there and i was very happy with their education .

his will be my sons last year at Thomas Kelly because of the district changes :( ...I cant give enough thanks to everyone that has come through for us over the years. Mrs. Blaine,Mrs. Rimby, Mrs. Bustamante, Mrs. Carl,Mrs. Gardner, Mrs. Russell,Mrs. Chi ,Ms. Terry, Ms. Spencer Miss Anne...and especially Mrs. Walden. That woman is a rock!!!!!!Thank you to the ladies in the office for all for your support as well!!!!Cant forget Carlos & the P.T.A. Cathy Ennis is a saint in my book...so much that I will sit on the board to ensure that my 3 year old will have the same great experience that my son did!!!!! GO EAGLES!!!!!

Thomas kelly is the best school. Ms. Blain is an amazing kindergarten teacher and ms. Carl is the best 1st grade teacher. My daughters love thier principal ms. Terry!

The support that my son and myself have received from the team at Thomas Kelly is amazing.This bunch is very dedicated to helping our children grow up strong and wise!!! No complaints!! GO EAGLES!!!

My Son has been here since 1st grade and the Teachers have been nothing but supportive and worked closley with me as my son has ADHD and were more than happy to communicate with me even on a daily basis if nessasary to keep my son focused and on track. My son is in 6th grade this year and we will miss Thomas Kelly when we move on to Jr. High.

My son attended this school from K-4th, unfortunately we had to move, and I want to say this school was the best I have been through. If you decide to have your child go here, it is great. The staff, teachers, programs, principal and programs. My son is now in 8th grade and school selection in my district has been trying, although the first steps of his learning I believe has made him the strong person he is today. Great School!!

AMAZING School. We received the 2007-2008 California Distinguished School Award! This is Our child's second year and he is doing great & LOVES school! Incredible Principal. Also a truly dedicated and invested group of educators. If you can get into this school, do it, you will be so glad you took a chance. We love this school!

Last modified Thomas Kelly Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.