K-8|Private

Bad
Good

Our Lady Of The Assumption School 3

Posted January 31, 2012
I have been at OLA for all nine years and I'm getting bored. The activities are the same every year. I absolutely love the teachers, they're the best part of the school leaving me feeling very prepared for high school. The religious curriculum is average and I hate frequently missing class to go to mass or "straighten up" the church. Athletics are very good; but as you get older, PE time greatly lessens. There are cliques, but the students are very social and near to each other and the parents are really involved. I've gained many friends, but felt left out bevause I am not able to attend the local Carholic high school. I have enjoyed my years at OLA and am almost glad to finally Leave, but I know I'll miss it.

Posted February 07, 2011
We LOVE this school! It is our third year at OLA and we could not be happier. Wonderful education and extra-curricular activities; amazing community of involved and loving parents; strong values and moral development; a principal who truly cares about each and every student; and faculty who go the extra mile to make learning as interesting and fun.

Our Lady Of The Assumption School

Posted April 30, 2010
Excellent School. Fantastic parental involvement here. Forward thinking principal. Very experienced faculty. Great values. Kids are extremely well prepared for high school when they graduate. Lots of sports opportunities, extra-curricular activities, and electives. Kids will graduate with a solid grounding in their faith, great academic preparation, and a love for their fellow classmates.

Posted January 23, 2010
OLA is a great school that has successfully balanced faith, academics, and student activities for the students. The teachers are proficient at their grades with a firm understanding of the progression from grade to grade to allow the students ample opportunity to succeed at difficult material. Our kids play, socialize, and join teams with other children from the 5 surrounding private/public schools in the area and OLA is always well thought of. Best of all, from a parent that went to public school, the other parents are very down to earth, caring, and share in quality values.

Our Lady Of The Assumption School 3

Posted November 26, 2006
This school is great. The only problem my friends and I friends have with this school is they are too safety conscious of the students. They need to trust the students to take care of themselves. Recess is not any fun.

Our Lady Of The Assumption School 4

Posted January 25, 2005
VEry great school to go to if you live in the Carmichael Area Actvities are available alot of the time and range from sports to academics Parents are always involved.

Posted May 07, 2004
This is an absolutely excellent school. The faculty and staff are extremely helpful, and your child will recieve the best possible K-8 education.

Our Lady Of The Assumption School
2141 Walnut Avenue, Carmichael, CA  95608
Last modified Our Lady Of The Assumption School is a Private school that serves grades K-8
Our Lady Of The Assumption School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top