K-8|Private

Bad
Good

I have been at OLA for all nine years and I'm getting bored. The activities are the same every year. I absolutely love the teachers, they're the best part of the school leaving me feeling very prepared for high school. The religious curriculum is average and I hate frequently missing class to go to mass or "straighten up" the church. Athletics are very good; but as you get older, PE time greatly lessens. There are cliques, but the students are very social and near to each other and the parents are really involved. I've gained many friends, but felt left out bevause I am not able to attend the local Carholic high school. I have enjoyed my years at OLA and am almost glad to finally Leave, but I know I'll miss it.

We LOVE this school! It is our third year at OLA and we could not be happier. Wonderful education and extra-curricular activities; amazing community of involved and loving parents; strong values and moral development; a principal who truly cares about each and every student; and faculty who go the extra mile to make learning as interesting and fun.

Excellent School. Fantastic parental involvement here. Forward thinking principal. Very experienced faculty. Great values. Kids are extremely well prepared for high school when they graduate. Lots of sports opportunities, extra-curricular activities, and electives. Kids will graduate with a solid grounding in their faith, great academic preparation, and a love for their fellow classmates.

OLA is a great school that has successfully balanced faith, academics, and student activities for the students. The teachers are proficient at their grades with a firm understanding of the progression from grade to grade to allow the students ample opportunity to succeed at difficult material. Our kids play, socialize, and join teams with other children from the 5 surrounding private/public schools in the area and OLA is always well thought of. Best of all, from a parent that went to public school, the other parents are very down to earth, caring, and share in quality values.

This school is great. The only problem my friends and I friends have with this school is they are too safety conscious of the students. They need to trust the students to take care of themselves. Recess is not any fun.

Last modified Our Lady Of The Assumption School is a Private school that serves grades K-8