Carson, CA

Posted September 01, 2014
All my kids attended Dominguez elementary school and they all did great thanks to their teachers dedication

Posted April 02, 2014
This will be my daughters first real school she is in Kindengarden, I have always noticed this school as I past it by many of days when my daughter was to young to go to a public school , now she is 5 years old and she will attend Dominguez Elementary Saturday will be her first time being on the soil .. She is so excited that I will video tape her because this is a moment a mother will not get back .. The excitment and happy felling like a big girl going to a big school... it is priceless . I know she willl love the school because I fell in love with it by driving by ,Knowing my daughter will be attending ..

Posted January 13, 2014
this school needs teachers who really care about their students. Here they dont care they just want to tell you how bad your child does yet they do not offer any type of afterschool help or anything. Ridiculous!!!

Posted August 07, 2013
Terrible school for my kid to go to. Kids always cursing and doing unseen things not even worth mentioning. That just shows the quality of people they have working there. I saw four mothers coming there high slurring and even being disrespectful to other people. Pulled my kids on 2013. i am college educated but most kids parents aren't. The non-college parent ratio that have there children there is off the roof totaling a whopping 86%.

Posted April 14, 2013
In the 70's my husband went to Dominguez, in the 80's our son went, in the 90's both of our daughters went, and now in the 2000's, both of my granddaughters are currently go to school there now. Talk about a really long time of family in one school. The teachers of all our kids did a wonderful job. Mr. B. you'll always be missed!!!

Posted June 13, 2012
Dominguez Elementary School is a great school. I am a current pupil in Dominguez, in fact i am going to be a 5th grade graduate in Friday June 15 2012. My opinion about the school is,it is a great school the school has a lot of educational events. Also when I was a basic in language arts my teachers helped me a lot, right now i am close to being advance. And, when having my experience in Dominguez i would always be excited to come to school and finally i realized when i was at Dominguez i grew up to be this better and smarter child.....thats what i think about this school.

Posted August 26, 2011
Went to Dominguez Elementary School back in the middle 70"s just wondering if it was still there ? Lived on Jackson street down from the school . By Prospact & Jackson St . Went from this scholl to be Bused to Carnegie in Carson . Moved from Dominguez in 78 to Carson to finish out Schooling . I'm sure the Teachers are Retired by now that I had at Dominguez ? One teacher was I think MR.Smith then went on other side of builging to I think Mr.B & there was a lady that teached next door had both of them till going to JR High. WOW long time ago

Dominguez Elementary School 3

Posted August 23, 2011
Mrs. Chow was an amazing teacher! She was patient and always took the time to meet with us to discuss our needs and concerns. My daughter Alyson learned a lot from her and enjoyed her class very much! I've sat and visited this classroom and it seems like the children were always engaged and learning and enjoyed her as well. I only wished the principal/vice principal at this school would have acknowledge more teachers like her. The principal care too much about a few parent's opinion of her and focused little on the teachers!

Posted October 18, 2010
I am a current student at Dominguez and moved there from a school in the northern coast of America. I honestly think that this school does not offer enough education for students, especially those very few who are above the average I.Q. for their age, like myself. The students also create bad examples, in my opinion, for others, such as, using inappropriate language, and not caring of their own actions. All in all, some people may think this is a wonderful school, but I think that is only because their children haven't experienced any other schools, and their environment. I rate this school a 1 out of 5 for effort that the principal puts in the school, but that is the only reason.

Posted September 09, 2009
my father and both me and my brother went to Dominguez and now my two boys are going, I think Dominguez is a great school

Dominguez Elementary School
21250 Santa Fe Avenue, Carson, CA  90810
Last modified Dominguez Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Dominguez Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 21 reviews. Top