Bad
Good

Towne Ave. has made phenomenal work with my kids . They are progressing over the pass three years and meeting the state's high standards for a high academically performing school. Towne is an urban impacted school that is succeeding in educating all students! Also I like how prinipal and teachers work together to have the kids busy.

I am so happy mi kids going to this school, principal an teacher are envolving with the kids

Coming from Private School, I really did not know what to expect from a LAUSD School...I can say that I am pleasantly pleased with Towne Ave. School. From the office staff to the teaching staff, I am very pleased!!

i LOVE THIS sCHOOL my older children went there in the past, then we moved away. Now we are back and I have a four year old in pre-k who I am happy to have going to Towne Ave Elementary =) Looking forward to kinder next year

Towne Ave. has made phenomenal progress over the pass five years and meeting the state's high standards for a high academically performing school. Towne is an urban impacted school that is succeeding in educating all students!

Towne Ave is one of the best schools. The principal and teachers are wonderful.

Very caring, supportive teachers and parents

Towne is a wonderful place to work at and is surrounded by a great community. We have made great gains at our school with our test scores and working with all of our stakeholders. Towne is a high achieving school and I am proud to be a member of such a wonderful place. Our next goal is to obtain more technology that we currently lack and to push forward in making more gains in instruction with all of our students.

Towne Ave. Elementary is a great school!

You have some really exceptional teachers then you have some that are the complete opposite. I had to pull my daughter out of kindergarten in order to save whats left of the love for school.

Last modified Towne Avenue Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.