Bad
Good

Posted April 17, 2014
Towne Ave. has made phenomenal work with my kids . They are progressing over the pass three years and meeting the state's high standards for a high academically performing school. Towne is an urban impacted school that is succeeding in educating all students! Also I like how prinipal and teachers work together to have the kids busy.

Posted September 26, 2013
I am so happy mi kids going to this school, principal an teacher are envolving with the kids

Posted September 20, 2013
Coming from Private School, I really did not know what to expect from a LAUSD School...I can say that I am pleasantly pleased with Towne Ave. School. From the office staff to the teaching staff, I am very pleased!!

Posted August 22, 2013
i LOVE THIS sCHOOL my older children went there in the past, then we moved away. Now we are back and I have a four year old in pre-k who I am happy to have going to Towne Ave Elementary =) Looking forward to kinder next year

Posted November 02, 2010
Towne Ave. has made phenomenal progress over the pass five years and meeting the state's high standards for a high academically performing school. Towne is an urban impacted school that is succeeding in educating all students!

Posted November 02, 2010
Towne Ave is one of the best schools. The principal and teachers are wonderful.

Posted November 02, 2010
Very caring, supportive teachers and parents

Posted November 01, 2010
Towne is a wonderful place to work at and is surrounded by a great community. We have made great gains at our school with our test scores and working with all of our stakeholders. Towne is a high achieving school and I am proud to be a member of such a wonderful place. Our next goal is to obtain more technology that we currently lack and to push forward in making more gains in instruction with all of our students.

Posted November 01, 2010
Towne Ave. Elementary is a great school!

Towne Avenue Elementary School 3

Posted April 30, 2010
You have some really exceptional teachers then you have some that are the complete opposite. I had to pull my daughter out of kindergarten in order to save whats left of the love for school.

18924 Towne Avenue, Carson, CA  90746-2165
Last modified Towne Avenue Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.