Carson, CA
Students enrolled: 1,867

Posted April 09, 2014
Cannot understand the attendance office staff, Need ENGLISH speaking clerks please. I don't speak spanish nor do I understand the very heavy accent, all the words running together making it very hard to communicate.

Posted March 20, 2014
I think this school is great. They have great staff and great teachers. They have a wonderful drill team that sponsors the school very well. the girls on that team are very respectful and they honor there school and themselves. This a wonderful place and wouldn't have my kids go anywhere else. Keep it up SMW doing a great job.

Posted December 05, 2013
I tried to enroll my son in this school and one of the staff named Mr. Ross was very RUDE and didn't want to hear me out. Not happy with that.

Posted September 23, 2013
I graduated smw in 2013 and i loved every minute of middle school. I didnt like some of my teachers personally, but as far as teaching goes there great. Ive never heard of bullying there but there is a some disrespectful children there. Other than that great school.

Posted August 24, 2013
I LOVE IT so so much the children are improving beatifly I love it so much

Posted July 27, 2013
This school has bad language and are very rude to eachother and are very careless

Posted March 12, 2013
Stephen M. White Middle School is an outstanding school because of the community it services and the strength of it's extra-curricular programing to ensure that students are not just strong academic performers, but have a strong sense of citizenship and civic leadership as active members of their community. I am a Family Physician volunteering at my alma mater to help the students envision their dreams and build the skills and fortitude to realize them. Clarence C. Monteclaro, MD

Stephen M. White Middle School 2

Posted September 18, 2011
A large number of kids at this school kids are very rude and loud. At the end of the school day , they just come of the gate so fast and just walk right in front of your car. The school even had to have securuity. They use bad lanuage in front of adults and other small kids. I can't seem to understand why the kids dress so disrespectiful. Most of the kids seem to be lost in another world and they seem to be trying to fit in with everyone else. Instead of trying to get a good education. If you have a child going to this school or will attend this school please pay close attentionto them. I do understand not all of the kids are this way. i am sure they have some good kids

Stephen M. White Middle School 3

Posted September 13, 2011
We live in Torrance and i was a little annoyed that this was the ONLY middle school in the area that my 6th grader could go to. But since ALL of his friends are going here too, I guess it's okay. Let's see how the first year turns out.

Posted July 04, 2011
i went to stephen white three years ago & i loved it . i will never forget all the great times and amazing tachers . awesome school (:

Stephen M. White Middle School
22102 South Figueroa Street, Carson, CA  90745
Last modified Stephen M. White Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Stephen M. White Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 33 reviews. Top