Northlake Hills Elementary School 1

Posted December 10, 2012
Overall, I have had years of struggles with this school to stay informed on my daughters progress and getting the proper education they lead you to believe you will get with all their bragging on state scores. I'm finding my children struggling with homework that has not been taught to them, only to find further issues when report cards are issued even after numerous attempts at communicating ongoing progress requests. Staff is more concerned on the state testing to maintain their ego then properly teaching. I'm having to go to elementary school all over again in order to get my children through. The only reason I haven't changed schools is because of having joint custody has left me helpless in transferring them. When expressing in detail how living between two homes, we as a family need better communication, I'm met with little to no effort on the school's part. This school like the rest of the great city of City of Santa Clarita, pretending to be greater then it really is. Disappointed on many levels and on many topics.

Posted April 28, 2012
Love this school, great programs and involved caring staff. Amazing principal and staff. Can't say enough, clean facilities, accountability for students, love it!

Northlake Hills Elementary School 0

Posted December 11, 2009
I have mixed feeling about the school. We are waking up to the fact that the little school in nice neighborhood does not meet my child s needs and does not fit with out philosophy either. Academically there are better ones in the area. They very easily settle for average. The principal is very visible all over the school in all events - but if I were to ask him if he had heard of my child who has received awards in school he would not know how to pronounce or spell the child s name. The school is deficient in new technology. The teachers still use overhead projectors for presentation. The teachers do not use e-mails as correspondence. Definitely not a new age school! I would have concerns if the school expanded into middle and high school level classes.

Northlake Hills Elementary School 0

Posted September 21, 2009
The dedicated teachers, staff, and community make Northlake Hills Elementary a great place to learn!

Posted September 21, 2009
The feeling of community is the best. The teachers are wonderful and caring and want to see ALL of the kids succeed. It is a great academic school with a small town feel. We are proud to be Northlake Hills Eagles!

Posted March 10, 2008

Northlake Hills Elementary School 1

Posted January 05, 2008

Posted September 01, 2007
I am thrilled to have my son at Northlake Hills. He has had fabulous teachers and a principal who is a leader, not a follower. Wonderful school.

Posted September 06, 2006

Posted August 03, 2006

Northlake Hills Elementary School
32545 Ridge Route Road, Castaic, CA  91384
Last modified Northlake Hills Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-7. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Northlake Hills Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top