Bad
Good

My daughter is in Kindergarten and is lucky enough to have two amazing teachers that she loves. Her progress in all subjects since starting Kindergarten has blown me away. Nice location, great teachers, close-nit community feel.

Regarding the previous message; I didn't realize there were 2 pairs of twin girls in the 1st grade during the 2013-2014 school year. I have twin girls who are also in separate classes. They are both on their way to the 2nd grade. The school is very supportive. The school and the community is very tight-knit, which creates a wonderful environment for the students. Chani

My twin girls are 6.5 years old and they are in 1st grade in two separate classrooms and they love coming to class and the teachers and staff here are very supportive and the school have all sorts of greats program to help our children get better and advance to the next level. Friday flags are they're favorite where children get an award by earning Wow slip cards from their classroom. They're programs help my children sharpen their rough edges. Thank you Chabot!! Let's go tigers!!

Our school rate is 9 out of ten and we are really proud of it! Our family got friendly and safe support for kids. The staff supports us to give our kids the best education.

my son loved attending chabot elementary for 6 years. the teachers were all very involved with each child individually and raised the bar on academics. the parents were also very interactive with the school which made for a well balanced group of children. i highly recommend this school!

I volunteer Library, I am Room Mom and I work in my sons classroom. Every child is happy and loves school. Must be the staff.

This wonderful school not only teaches the basic subjects in class, but the faculty and staff teach good moral values, like respect and responsibility. It is a community-oriented environment.

Chabot Elementary is not only an incredible school and learning vehicle for my children, but it is also an amazing community to grow in. The strong parent presence in the classrooms and across the many activities differentiate it from the other schools in Castro Valley.

Great Teachers and Parent Support!

I love that Chabot teachers and staff all go out of their way to make learning fun for our children. We have a very strong Parent Club that provides for many extras that the school needs. What a great place to be!

Last modified Chabot Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.