Bad
Good

Both my kids are at Creekside and LOVE it. I'm very impressed with the school, the education, teachers, administration and the Principal - Mr. Lewis. He is always in front of the school at drop off and pick up, very approachable and friendly. My kids also really appreciate and admire him. My kids say there is zero bullying and that the school is very proactive and takes a bold stance on this issue. I have the opportunity to volunteer on campus occasionally and couldn't be happier with my children's choice of middle schools. : )

A++++ Creekside has fabulous teachers, wonderful students, helpful parents and Principal Lewis is a great role model and leader. I have the opportunity to work on campus occasionally and I am delighted that my children have such a great learning environment coupled with great camaraderie!

I agree with the opinions of the parents regarding the current principal. It's unfortunate how the principal refuses to see the obvious even when it's brought to his attention. As stated by one parent below, no interest.. I plan to bring this to the district's attention..

Unfortunately have to agree with last opinion. New administration obviously sees no interest in advanced instruction and even that minimal level that existed from the past now is brought to the end. While teachers are very good and enthusiastic, they are probably bonded by unions on one side and by administration on the other. As a result mediocrity will rein. It's a pity...

School quality is declining under new principal (now in second year.) Availability of advanced instruction is negligible, and parents are obstructed from contributing meaningfully.

Really good middle school. My daughter had a rocky first year, but the teachers and counselor were supportive and available and things are going well this year. Especially like the availabilty of advanced classes. There is good coordination with the high school as well. My older daughter had an easy transition, and we feel that she has received an excellent education in the Castro Valley school system.

My daughter just graduated from Creekside (Class of 2012). She loved it! All her teachers were very nurturing and supportive. I also loved that I was always able to reach the staff in a timely manner. The counselors were very helpful in guiding my daughter not only with school matters but personal as well. Last, but definitely not least, Ms. Goldman (Vice Principal) ensures the safety of the campus with her strong leadership in working with students and parents in an efficient manner.

BEST. SCHOOL. EVER!!!!!! It really changed my life. The staff has people tthat will stay in your hearts forever and the campus is beautiful. Nobody would ever regret attending CREEKSIDE MIDDLE SCHOOL!

My daughter just finished her first year at Creekside. She had not had such a great year beforehand at her elementary school but CS was so much better. Many students come together from different schools and she made friends, enjoyed her teachers, did well in classes and gained much from the clubs and activities. I have to mention the fabulous counselors who mediate the many middle school relationships and teacher-student communication as well as being there any time my daughter needed someone to talk to. We will miss the principal as she retired at the end of the school year, but look forward to getting to know the new one. Looking forward to two more great years as a Wildcat family!

I love this school! It's a really good school 4 extracurricular activities too! :) Thank You, Creekside! Wildcats are so aws!

Last modified Creekside Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.