Castro Valley, CA

Posted October 28, 2014
Both my kids are at Creekside and LOVE it. I'm very impressed with the school, the education, teachers, administration and the Principal - Mr. Lewis. He is always in front of the school at drop off and pick up, very approachable and friendly. My kids also really appreciate and admire him. My kids say there is zero bullying and that the school is very proactive and takes a bold stance on this issue. I have the opportunity to volunteer on campus occasionally and couldn't be happier with my children's choice of middle schools. : )

Creekside Middle School 3

Posted October 03, 2014
I agree with the opinions of the parents regarding the current principal. It's unfortunate how the principal refuses to see the obvious even when it's brought to his attention. As stated by one parent below, no interest.. I plan to bring this to the district's attention..

Creekside Middle School 3

Posted February 20, 2014
Unfortunately have to agree with last opinion. New administration obviously sees no interest in advanced instruction and even that minimal level that existed from the past now is brought to the end. While teachers are very good and enthusiastic, they are probably bonded by unions on one side and by administration on the other. As a result mediocrity will rein. It's a pity...

Creekside Middle School 2

Posted September 26, 2013
School quality is declining under new principal (now in second year.) Availability of advanced instruction is negligible, and parents are obstructed from contributing meaningfully.

Posted October 24, 2012
Really good middle school. My daughter had a rocky first year, but the teachers and counselor were supportive and available and things are going well this year. Especially like the availabilty of advanced classes. There is good coordination with the high school as well. My older daughter had an easy transition, and we feel that she has received an excellent education in the Castro Valley school system.

Posted October 14, 2012
My daughter just graduated from Creekside (Class of 2012). She loved it! All her teachers were very nurturing and supportive. I also loved that I was always able to reach the staff in a timely manner. The counselors were very helpful in guiding my daughter not only with school matters but personal as well. Last, but definitely not least, Ms. Goldman (Vice Principal) ensures the safety of the campus with her strong leadership in working with students and parents in an efficient manner.

Posted October 14, 2012
BEST. SCHOOL. EVER!!!!!! It really changed my life. The staff has people tthat will stay in your hearts forever and the campus is beautiful. Nobody would ever regret attending CREEKSIDE MIDDLE SCHOOL!

Posted August 11, 2012
My daughter just finished her first year at Creekside. She had not had such a great year beforehand at her elementary school but CS was so much better. Many students come together from different schools and she made friends, enjoyed her teachers, did well in classes and gained much from the clubs and activities. I have to mention the fabulous counselors who mediate the many middle school relationships and teacher-student communication as well as being there any time my daughter needed someone to talk to. We will miss the principal as she retired at the end of the school year, but look forward to getting to know the new one. Looking forward to two more great years as a Wildcat family!

Posted August 11, 2010
I love this school! It's a really good school 4 extracurricular activities too! :) Thank You, Creekside! Wildcats are so aws!

Posted December 12, 2009
This is a great school with wonderful people. The kids are very nice so you have no trouble for making friends. The staff and principal are also very nice. I recommend this school to everyone. Go Wildcats!

Creekside Middle School
19722 Center Street, Castro Valley, CA  94546
Last modified Creekside Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Creekside Middle School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 30 reviews. Top