Castro Valley, CA

Redwood Continuation High School 4

Posted June 04, 2013
My son is coming from a continuation school, my question is does he need to registrar at a regular high school or should I just take him straight to Redwood Continuation High School? He will be residing with his father who lives on Slopeview Ave. in Castro Valley, he will be entering the 11th grade, however, is still short on credits.

Redwood Continuation High School

Posted December 13, 2004
My teen began at Redwood Alternative about a week after school began. She entered with about a 1.0 grade average, if even that. She ended her 1st semester with a 3.80 grade avereage! Her self asteem has risen considerably. It is a great feeling to actually see her smile without having to fake it. I have been her Legal Guardian for over 3yrs now, and found myself extremely concerned about her education. It feel good to breathe again.

Redwood Continuation High School
18400 Clifton Way, Castro Valley, CA  94546
Last modified Redwood Continuation High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12
Redwood Continuation High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top