Cathedral City High School 3

Posted June 13, 2014
as the graduating class of 2014 was departing for disneyland gradnight I waved as a gesture of have fun and was given the finger in return what a shame that these children represent thier school in this manner

Posted April 29, 2013
I think a dress code should be maintained. I have dropped my nephew off at school and am shocked how many daisy duke, mini skirt wearing, bust-revealing young ladies I see on campus. Shame on school officials for not maintaining dress code protocols or standards.

Cathedral City High School 4

Posted October 11, 2012
This is my son's first year at CCHS. The school may be small and overcrowded, but I really like all of my son's teachers. He's in the AVID program and has all Honors classes. In order to help our school we need parents to be involved. I really like this school. . Hopefully with the new opening of RMHS, will have less students.

Cathedral City High School 5

Posted February 06, 2011
THIS SCHOOL IS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!! I WOULD'NT GO ANYWHERE ELSE. i love the people, classes, campus, everything.

Posted January 17, 2011
Worst school ever.This place is the only school I've been to that allows the kids to talk filthy to other students all the time even in the classroom.The teachers hear and hardly ever say anything and apparently being stalked by someone here is ok too.The education system is the worst ever,I can learn more from a monkey in a day than I can learn in a whole year.So glad I'm leaving at the end of first semester this is one place I'd recommend you never ever send your kids.CCHS is overcrowed and filthy and the students aren't very bright most of them will end up being no-bodys.

Cathedral City High School 4

Posted December 18, 2010
VERY good school! The only thing i would change is the football team and its crowded! better than PSHS especially in soccer!

Cathedral City High School 5

Posted June 28, 2010
CCHS has improved a great deal. Most teachers care about the students. I am happy with this school.

Cathedral City High School 2

Posted June 07, 2010
Its a great school it needs a lot of improvement but i believe Mr.Chavez is getting this all straighten up

Posted April 20, 2010
Well i am a freshman in high school right now.... We are taking out CST's right now. Well My year at CCHS Was ok but i kinda was never there. They don't have transpertation I either have to wake up like at 5 to take the bus at 6:15 Or i have to beg or pay people to take me to school. It's hard coming from a poor family amd everyone goes to work early so yeah... I am going to get home schooled because of that. I guess it's better then school since everyone is so judgmental and this way i can be myself. This way i have a chance of graduating

Cathedral City High School 0

Posted September 16, 2009
Cathedral City High School emcompasses a diverse, and highly spirited student body. Many of the students come to the high school each morning with a positive and warming attitude, excited to learn from some amazing teachers. Furthermore, the teachers take pride in getting to know their students on a personal basis. Nevertheless, the students maintain high expectations of the students, and push for students to put forth their best efforts in all aspects. Finally, the environment at Cathedral City High School acts as enriching soil, providing the opportunities for students to fail, learn and eventually, succeed.

Cathedral City High School
69250 Dinah Shore Drive, Cathedral City, CA  92234
Last modified Cathedral City High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cathedral City High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 44 reviews. Top