Public charter
Ceres, CA

Whitmore Charter School Of Personalized Learning 1

Posted March 18, 2010
This school is set to the students who excel which will leave the ones who are stumbling behind. The staff are nice and cordial but beware of the facade. The kindergarten class is expected to recognize words prior to knowing the alphabet and the phonetic sounds and blends. No wonder students from the public are so illiterate!

Whitmore Charter School Of Personalized Learning 0

Posted June 07, 2009
Whitmore is a great school for children who want to learn and whose parents foster a good attitude to the value of schooling. I have two boys at the school and they have done extremely well since being there. There technology skills have been enhanced much more than we would have dreamed of and we all think that Mr. Pyatt has turned round the Technology program from what it was before he arrived. Clean school, clean campus with great teachers. Most of all the expectations are high for learning and Middle School teachers are exceptional. No wonder there is a wait list.

Posted June 07, 2009
A friend of mine has recently posted and we were encouraged to do so as the school year has just ended and we wanted to make some sort of public statement. As she said it is a great school and the Technology program has come on in leaps and bounds. I actually feel a little bit intimidated about what my children are learning and I work in Technology based job. Wow! - Kudos to the Technology Teachers at Whitmore. The arts program is very good too, although my children are not the arty type. Guess they take after me. Whitmore is great school for kids and has exceptionally high standards compared to other Public Schools. Sign up it is really worth the wait!

Posted March 12, 2009
My sons were on a waiting list to get in this school. It was well worth the wait!! Since they have started here their grades have improved so much!! The teachers are awsome and very friendly and nurturing even if they are middle school teachers, which is how it should be. I think this helps the students feel more confident in thier schoolwork and how they learn. I am very satisfied with this school. Love it!!

Posted September 03, 2008

Posted August 13, 2008
Distinguished school award was well deserved. Whitmore is an amazing school. The teachers and staff are caring, and concerned for the children they teach. Students who attend are destined for success. Thank you Whitmore. Go Wolves!!!

Whitmore Charter School Of Personalized Learning 0

Posted April 09, 2008
To say that i am truley amazed and flabbergasted by the amazing effort put in by the incredible staff here at Whitmore Charter School would be only an understatement. They put in an overwhelming amount of work to help their students and peers which hands the name 'Greatest School in Stanislaus County' to itself. I hope and expect to see and hear many great things from and about this School.

Posted March 31, 2005
whitmore charter is a terrific school. the teachers are all certified. the principal is a terrific man he is the best. they care so much for the students.

Posted January 22, 2005
- a former student

Whitmore Charter School Of Personalized Learning 4

Posted October 05, 2004
I really like the use of music and fine arts in this school, we didn't have it in public school. I also prefer the class sizes and the length of the days compared to public school. I have been a little disappointed in the teachers we have had so far but I am optimistic that it will improve. This school keeps a closer eye on students progress than the public schools to as well. Overall it is a great school, they just need to take another look at their teacher selection.

Whitmore Charter School Of Personalized Learning
3435 Don Pedro Road, Ceres, CA  95307
Last modified Whitmore Charter School Of Personalized Learning is a Charter school that serves grades K-12
Whitmore Charter School Of Personalized Learning Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top