Bad
Good

Posted April 02, 2014
My children have been attending Whitmore Charter School of Art & Technology for 7 years. I have two children who are 12 and 14. II am very pleased with Whitmore all around. They have done a excellent job at preparing them for the next grade. They provide a safe environment where children are encouraged to live up to their potential both in and our to the class. I can't rave enough about Whitmore Charter and I recommend it to everybody I know!

Posted April 30, 2013
My daughter is in kindergarten here and we both love it! There are so many great teachers that I have heard about and the school really tries and succeeds at making school fun while learning at the same time. The variety of classes offered even for kinders is so impressive! My daughter really enjoys her music, dance, drama, art, and P.E. class. As a parent, I have volunteered in her art and technology class and I'm just amazed! The art teacher is awesome and has some very creative ideas. In my daughter's technology class they learned how to do a power point! A kindergartner learning how to do a power point! I am just amazed and so happy that my daughter is able to go to this wonderful school!

Whitmore Charter School Of Art & Technology 2

Posted March 28, 2011
School has gone down hill in the last two years. I know I have family at the school. Teachers are awesome but the administration is really weak now. Teachers are in fear of the administration both at the school and district.. Over the last two years Whitmore has sadly declined from a once exceptional school to now just a mediocre Ceres school. The most devastating of the decline is the loss of technology as a focus of the school Ms Curiel and Mr Pyatt took this school into the 21s century but Ms Curiel has been let go and Mr Pyatt is moving on to go to China. Our kids need Computer/Tech skills.. So sad to see a school in such obvious decline. Probably could do with new leadership. If your looking for a Charter school or a school with rigor and good discipline, look around and see what else is on offer. Middle School is by far the best part of this school, but even that is showing signs of crumbling. Good teachers leaving/fired. Fine Arts does well if that's your interest but as for building skills for college and the workplace uh uh! We are moving so won't have to worry.

Posted April 07, 2009
I have to say that I am very impressed with the leadership at this school. The principal is constantly making a conscious effort to improve this school, including upholding parents and students to the expectations of the school and its programs. This school continues to make students priority number one, as it should be. A California Distinguished School and an API over 810, what else is there to say except, kudos to Whitmore Charter and the extraordinary staff that keeps this school moving in the right direction!

Posted August 16, 2008
I am very please with Whitmore Charter. My kids have been going there since it opened and I am impressed with the quality of education, the variety of the curriculum, the safety of the children and the care that is put in by the staff as a whole. It is impressive that the principal and vice principal know every child by name and not because they have been bad. I highly recommenc this school!!

Posted August 31, 2007
A school that goes out of there way to help their students succeed. Teachers that care.

Whitmore Charter School Of Art & Technology 3

Posted October 10, 2005
It is very one-on -one in quality of education!

3435 Don Pedro Road, Ceres, CA  95307-9436
Last modified Whitmore Charter School Of Art & Technology is a Charter school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Whitmore Charter School Of Art & Technology Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top