Posted May 30, 2014
WCHS is the place to be for High School! My oldest child just finished 9th grade and the learning experience offered was incredible There was so many options for classes along with fun activities for the kids outside of school on a monthly basis. High School can be a scary place anywhere but with the supportive and caring staff, they have ensured that each student get's the care and support they need. No wonder they have the 2nd highest test scores in the county! This is also a family friendly environment and this is a parent driven school. We hope to see more science and math classes along with additional AP classes in the future as promised in the LCAP. The school has come a long way in the past 10 years or so. With the new administration in place, I have high hopes for the future and success for this high school. P.S. We would love our own location for just the high school not sharing with the elementary and middle school students.

Whitmore Charter High School 2

Posted March 02, 2012
As a student, i think this school is a nice. A lot of the students here are sheltered and the schedule st up is too weird.

Whitmore Charter High School 2

Posted February 23, 2011
To the Principal Coaches and parents getting too involve with these games and they forget that it's only a game to teach our children sportsmanship,leadership, and fellowship, etc... I see negative attitudes,and threats to the children when not playing the game to the now coaches and parents expectations to where they should be given positive encouragement. These are the children of our future, there is no up-lifting, no edifying, no encouragement. I like to mention that the coach from the beginning of the year quit, because the parents would make their children cry at practices due to not playing up to parents expectations how sad. They went as far as to get the AD involved by complaining of a sports official authority, unfortunately the AD took the side of the parent which is now the coach and told them, "if they saw this official that they will forfeit the game, this is showing total disrespect towards authority figures planned into out children. These official have the up most respect towards everyone in the game including parents. This is showing the students total disrespect towards authority figures.

Posted November 22, 2010
I go to school here. I am a Freshmen and this school has only been a positive influence. I love it to death! Last year, I was going to a horrible middle school where there were bullies and gang members everywhere. But at Whitmore, there are NO bullies, or gang members. I have made tons of friends, and the teachers really care and want to help you do your best. I would suggest this school to any high school student who wishes to succeed and do their best without the stress of peer-pressure and bullies.

Posted April 30, 2010

Posted May 30, 2008
My son was a 9th grader at this school, and will continue here next year. This school is a godsend. I thank god for this school every day. My son has improved so much. And the kids are the nicest I have ever met.

Posted November 26, 2007

Posted June 10, 2007

Whitmore Charter High School
3435 Don Pedro Road, Ceres, CA  95307
Last modified Whitmore Charter High School is a Charter school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Whitmore Charter High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top