Bad
Good

My child has been at this school for two in a half years. When my child first started this school it was good, then this school has quickly went down hill and the principal is very arrogant he only listens to one side of a story I truly never thought I would hate this school the way I do now.. I will never recommend anyone to send their child to a school like this one.

Totally love this school! The Principal is awsome. My two children go to this school and they love it!! Definitely gotta give a thubs down to office manager no office etiquette!!

awesome schoo!!!!!!! love love it my son had such a rough year last year at a school that didnt give a care. He has only been at Hidahl Elementary for this school year but he is so pumped to be here. The pricipial , teachers and staff are very caring and get the kids excited about being at school.

I am happy with this school. I feel that my daughter is challenged and that the teachers care about the students.

Wonderful school. Awesome fifth and sixth grade teachers. They truly care for my children and do a lot of fun stuff like science.

principal and vice principal dont address bulling

My kids go to this school and we love it.. Mr. Williams and Gloria are great people, they care alot for the kids...The only problem is parent involement. Parents should get involved more.

My daughter needs extra help with some subjects and Hidahl has been there every step of the way. Her teachers have been very helpful also. I am glad that she is going there!

Last modified Joel J. Hidahl Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.