Joel J. Hidahl Elementary School 4

Posted October 10, 2011
Totally love this school! The Principal is awsome. My two children go to this school and they love it!! Definitely gotta give a thubs down to office manager no office etiquette!!

Posted September 02, 2011
awesome schoo!!!!!!! love love it my son had such a rough year last year at a school that didnt give a care. He has only been at Hidahl Elementary for this school year but he is so pumped to be here. The pricipial , teachers and staff are very caring and get the kids excited about being at school.

Joel J. Hidahl Elementary School 0

Posted July 27, 2009
I am happy with this school. I feel that my daughter is challenged and that the teachers care about the students.

Posted December 02, 2008
Wonderful school. Awesome fifth and sixth grade teachers. They truly care for my children and do a lot of fun stuff like science.

Joel J. Hidahl Elementary School 1

Posted October 11, 2008
principal and vice principal dont address bulling

Joel J. Hidahl Elementary School 0

Posted July 28, 2008
My kids go to this school and we love it.. Mr. Williams and Gloria are great people, they care alot for the kids...The only problem is parent involement. Parents should get involved more.

Posted May 28, 2008
My daughter needs extra help with some subjects and Hidahl has been there every step of the way. Her teachers have been very helpful also. I am glad that she is going there!

Joel J. Hidahl Elementary School
2351 East Redwood Road, Ceres, CA  95307
Last modified Joel J. Hidahl Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Joel J. Hidahl Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top