Ceres, CA

Sinclear Elementary School 1

Posted October 04, 2014
This school is by far the worst school I've ever sent my child to. I would not recommend this school to anyone I know. It's a lot of discrimination going on there and it made me feel very uncomfortable I removed my child and will never return there again. Terrible experience.

Posted June 23, 2014
Sinclear Grizzlies ROCK!! The teachers are awesome! Ofcourse there's always a couple of teachers whom we would like to avoid- but over all, the teachers are very caring and fun. The rest of the staff (cafeteria, yard duties and office) is also great. The principal and her assistant are very involved in school activities. Have you ever seen your childs principal dance and even try to do the hula hoop!? I have! Sinclear has also met every academic goal and if it weren't enough, they've received the DISTINGUISH SCHOOL AWARD!!! Yes, AMAZING !!

Posted October 23, 2006
Sinclear is a very positive school. My son has been there for two years and enjoys going every day. I'm involved in helping as much as I can, and see other parents doing the same. Teachers and staff keep up the good work.

Posted August 08, 2006
Sinclear Elementary is a gift to our neighborhood. It promotes positivity and pride to all around. The teachers are amazing! The programs are wonderful. My family is benefiting from this wonderful addition to the Ceres Unified School District.

Posted June 28, 2006
Sinclear is a success! The students' school spirit seems to be pretty positive. Staff & office personal are very friendly & inviting. Teachers are informative and helpful and the principal is the best. I think the school is a great asset to our fairly new community. The school district is only allowing a low number of students in each school since there are now more new schools. This is a plus! Unfortunately, this newer neighborhood is booming with new houses and families moving in and those new families are finding out that there is no room for there children at this school.

Sinclear Elementary School 0

Posted November 15, 2005
This brand new school is just 2 blocks from my home. Unfortunately, many of the children on our block were unable to attend this new school because it is not big enough for all the kids in our neighborhood, even if they live just 2 blocks away.

Sinclear Elementary School
1211 Hackett Road, Ceres, CA  95307
Last modified Sinclear Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Sinclear Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top