Bad
Good

This school is by far the worst school I've ever sent my child to. I would not recommend this school to anyone I know. It's a lot of discrimination going on there and it made me feel very uncomfortable I removed my child and will never return there again. Terrible experience.

Sinclear Grizzlies ROCK!! The teachers are awesome! Ofcourse there's always a couple of teachers whom we would like to avoid- but over all, the teachers are very caring and fun. The rest of the staff (cafeteria, yard duties and office) is also great. The principal and her assistant are very involved in school activities. Have you ever seen your childs principal dance and even try to do the hula hoop!? I have! Sinclear has also met every academic goal and if it weren't enough, they've received the DISTINGUISH SCHOOL AWARD!!! Yes, AMAZING !!

Sinclear is a very positive school. My son has been there for two years and enjoys going every day. I'm involved in helping as much as I can, and see other parents doing the same. Teachers and staff keep up the good work.

Last modified Sinclear Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.