Ceres, CA

Posted September 01, 2011
great school. Great teachers. So far so good ;). I feel very happy with the school

Posted November 16, 2009
This school,la rosa elementary , is a great sourse of education for any kind of student.No mater what grade they are in ,i surely know that la rosa elemantary will do what's best to help kids in thier future education story!

La Rosa Elementary School 0

Posted September 30, 2008
This is a wonderful school! Every year I have been impressed with the teacher's and the attentiveness they have given me as a parent with my child. The Principal of the school is very attentive to the needs of parents and the children, and is very communicative with all happening at the school. I am also impressed with the AIP and ESIS afterschool programs.

La Rosa Elementary School 4

Posted August 14, 2008
la Rosa is a wonderful school with wonderful teachers, my kids realy love it.

La Rosa Elementary School 0

Posted July 16, 2008
This is a great school. My two children have both had excellent teachers.

Posted January 26, 2008
this school is very bad. my childeren always come home mad. there are many fights over there. my child once came home scared because of being bullied.

La Rosa Elementary School 3

Posted December 22, 2007

La Rosa Elementary School
2800 Eastgate Boulevard, Ceres, CA  95307
Last modified La Rosa Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
La Rosa Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top