Ceres, CA

Posted December 29, 2010
I also attended at this school. The teahcers there are actually dedicated ,especailly if u want one on one they will give it to you, all you gotta do is ask. I graduated from there and now I'm attending a private college. You learn something new evey week and it keeps going. unlike high school you learn one topic for a whole month, to me it was boring. If you come here, your still getting your highschool diploma the only difference is its fast pacing and they motivate you another plus about this school you can graduate early if only your really dedicated to it. I also forgot to mention you get to pick of i want to go in the evenings or afternoons , I liked that alot when they told me that. I definetly recomed this school.

Posted March 09, 2010
whaaaats haaaatnin guy? I attend Argus High School. This school turned me around. I was on a fast track down a steep mountain I couldn't climb again. Argus is a fantastic school!

Argus High (Continuation) School 4

Posted January 02, 2006
- a former student
I am a gradute from Endeavour which is Argus High School's independent study program, and it was a great experience for me I am an independent learner the teacher you are assigned to are always there for you. I mean I am proud to say I graduated from there.

Argus High (Continuation) School 4

Posted November 02, 2005
- a staff
Small class size, individual instruction. Caring environment to assist students in making up credits or meeting graduation requirements.

Posted November 01, 2005
- a staff

Posted February 02, 2004

Argus High (Continuation) School
2555 Lawrence Street, Ceres, CA  95307
Last modified Argus High (Continuation) School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12
Argus High (Continuation) School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top