Caswell Elementary School 3

Posted July 21, 2013
There are some really great staff members from student supervisors to teachers and the administrative assistant and then there are very mediocre staff members including the principal. The principal never seemed to know what was going on in her own school and when asked questions looked to other staff for simple answers, like when an activity was taking place. I realize not every parent speaks english but conducting everything in Spanish seems to be counter productive and time consuming. Since the students are taught in English, should we not expect parents to learn also? I am of Hispanic descent and I decided not to continue in PTC after I realized there were Spanish speaking cliques among the parents. Mr. Vallarde, the librarian, is awesome but may be a bit stuck in old ways. As with anything, the education your child receives has a lot to do with how much work you, as a parent, are willing to put in. My child was reading and performing simple math by the end of kindergarten. Not every child was so skilled though. Even with a skill level above average, my child will not be returning.

Posted July 18, 2013
this school is very nice the teachers are nice to the students the music teacher is awsome they have a high expetations

Caswell Elementary School 1

Posted February 06, 2011
I currently have a daugter in this school, at the time she is being transfered, poor quality!!!!! the teacher she has is horrible to her, singles her out in front of other students, and embarrasess her instead of helping her out with her issues. Yes, she is not an A+ student, but arent 70% of the kids like that too??? They need to help their students more, not single them out, that only make matters worse. My daughter didn't want to go to school anymore, isn't that horrible. I can't wait for her to love school again like she used too.

Caswell Elementary School 4

Posted March 17, 2005
Mrs. Ramsey is a great teacher. My son, Alex, has improved a great deal since the 1st trimester. She is creative and makes learning fun. Caswell does a good job getting parents involved/interested in their childs educational needs. It would be nice to see more parents involved. I don't know how Caswell's budget is, but it would be nice to see new playground equipment. I think the after school program is excellent!

Posted November 30, 2004

Caswell Elementary School 4

Posted September 18, 2004

Posted March 17, 2004
I have two children who attend Caswell. I adore this school and could not imagine them going anywhere else. I try to stay active and keep up with school activities. In my visits on campus I see that every staff or teacher I pass knows who I am and who my kids are by name. The are attentive to all of our needs wheither it be in or out of the classroom. My children are learning and devoloping into kind and educated people. That is largely due to the lessons and lifeskills taught at Caswell. They not only learn from books but from the possitive additudes that the staff and administration infuence them with daily. I am so appriciative of our experience at Caswell so far, keep up the good work! You are changing the lives of children and should be proud of yourselves. We are truely blessed.

Caswell Elementary School
1800 North Central Avenue, Ceres, CA  95307
Last modified Caswell Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Caswell Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top