Bad
Good

Ceres High School 5

Posted August 18, 2014
My kids go to Ceres high, is a great school, the teachers are good, and great support for the students, my son really love his classes this senior year, my daughter is in cheer and I love to see more support to them, they work as hard as the dance team, and I don't see the same support from the school to the cheer team. Other than that I really think my kids love the school..and I do too..

Ceres High School 2

Posted March 11, 2013
It isn't the worst high school, but definitely not the best in terms of education. The teachers do the best they can, but they can only do so much considering the attitude of students and parents alike. I transfered out of this school not because of lack of instruction, but because of the actions of students. I did not feel safe. Unless things have changed since 2002, my children will not attend due to lack of safety and security.

Ceres High School 3

Posted November 11, 2012
I understand the school is lacking in alot of areas,. I am concerned about the students safety regarding any bullying , that I have not heard of yet.. If anyone has anything to say if this is something to worry about leave comment. .. my son wants to go there but im not sure as yet...

Ceres High School 4

Posted August 12, 2012
We do not have 8-12 grade at Ceres High. It's 9-12. The principal and school leadership are amazing. It is unfortunate that many things are in danger of being cut from the school due to budget cuts.

Posted November 14, 2009
I'm currently a senior at Ceres High and can honestly say that the school is not awful, but can also add that the school is not amazing. I have spirit, pride, and love for the school, but as for the respect for some staff, not at all. Most of the staff are incredibly easy to befriend, but there are some who are completely unfair and treat others with not as much respect as they do with others.

Ceres High School 5

Posted September 17, 2009
i think ceres hight is the best school in ceres they now how to make learning fun and educational and there are many activitys for students like me can participate and have fun

Posted August 21, 2009
I feel that Ceres High School is doing great with the students given all the cuts that they have had to make with the Calif. budget cuts that the Legislatures has done. Morale is great with the students and the building/program for Technical is doing great. Giving students osther alternatives of education in case they can't afford or want to attend a 4 year collegs.

Ceres High School 2

Posted February 19, 2009
I'm currently attending Ceres High School and so far it's ok I guess. Most teachers are extremely lazy and do not keep up to date with grades and lack the ability to help their students. Some sports are great but the coaching staff is horrible in many ways. Student involvement is somehow amazing though. The management team here really show that they care for students and will do anything to get them to excel. Whenever I have a problem, I know that I can easily go talk to my counselor or even the Principal and they will welcome me with open arms as they do with anybody else. I really love this school other than the fact that my grades are horrible because of the teachers and the sports are not fun because of the unorganization of the coaches...

Ceres High School 3

Posted September 26, 2008
This is a good school if you want to go to a state university or a junior college. I personally have to say that this school does not prepare you for college, it lacks curriculum overview and about half of the staff is just there to teach and the other is not doing teir job too well.....

Posted May 26, 2008
I am currently a student at this School and after transferring from another high school... I don't think this is a bad school... the only really problem is the lack of participation with the student thats why a lot of things get CANCELLED.

2320 Central Avenue, Ceres, CA  95307-2502
(209) 556-1920
Last modified Ceres High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ceres High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 39 reviews. Top