Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

Teacher effectiveness: Neutral

I believe there are strong teachers like goodwin, verges and Grassell who want their students to succeed and it shows in the students report cards.

Develops character: Strongly disagree

I am honest with my kids, the principal tammy, lied to my son right infront of me. Said I had to go home because I have things to do ,he knew I didn't, he is labeled as a behavior problem and not as himself.

The new principle has improved t he school in a few areas so far,bUT she is horrible in others. Kinder stay and eat breakfast , leave with 1 aid across the big kids play yard. Those kinder left in the cafeteria to finish eating have to walk alone to their play yard. She opened breakfast at 8:10 am when it starts at 8am only because she does not want the kids to play in the play yard in the mornings prior to class. She lied to my autistic son while he had a vary rare episode. She would better as a principal in a high school not elementary.

Way to many kids per class with only one teacher. Close to 1/2 the students are just learning English so this slows down development of any child who already speaks it. I went to this school and so did my son and it has really gone down hill.

I have a 5th grader there and I feel the school is doing a great job.

My son goes here and he did learn more but he wasn't challenged much at all. They do have a wonderful program called 'No Excuses' that teaches the children that there is no reason for them not to attend college! Wonderful idea! The staff are nice and knowledgeable.

Last modified Don Pedro Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.