Don Pedro Elementary School 1

Posted May 31, 2013
Way to many kids per class with only one teacher. Close to 1/2 the students are just learning English so this slows down development of any child who already speaks it. I went to this school and so did my son and it has really gone down hill.

Don Pedro Elementary School 0

Posted December 18, 2008
I have a 5th grader there and I feel the school is doing a great job.

Don Pedro Elementary School 1

Posted October 08, 2008

Don Pedro Elementary School 4

Posted August 07, 2008
My son goes here and he did learn more but he wasn't challenged much at all. They do have a wonderful program called 'No Excuses' that teaches the children that there is no reason for them not to attend college! Wonderful idea! The staff are nice and knowledgeable.

Don Pedro Elementary School 5

Posted February 26, 2008

Don Pedro Elementary School 4

Posted July 04, 2005
My children have been going to Don Pedro School now, for some time and I am very pleased with the level of Education that they are receiving as well as the caring from the teaching staff. The Library is full of challenging books for my children to test their level of reading as well as enjoy. This school is awesome!

Don Pedro Elementary School
2300 Don Pedro Road, Ceres, CA  95307
Last modified Don Pedro Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Don Pedro Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top