Ceres, CA

Posted August 14, 2013
This school made my junior high years horrible! I was forced to repeat 7th grade & was sent to summer school only to still get retained. Mr. White , Mr. C & Mrs. Maben singled me out & harassed me all through out school. I even had Mrs. Maben in elementary & Mr. C moved to ceres high as vice principal only to harass me more. The staff is on the same mental as the students which is pretty sad. Overall, don't send your child to this bad school because they do NOT care about the students, I experienced this first hand.

Posted December 08, 2010
This school is the excellent. Mae hensley has a very good staff and awesome rules. I learned alot from this school. GO WARRIORS!!!!

Mae Hensley Junior High School 4

Posted April 27, 2009
My daughter has done very well at this school. If the student wants to succeed they'll have all the help they need at this school to do it.

Posted August 15, 2008

Posted June 19, 2008
Im a just graduated student and i want to say that this school was a great experience, especially becuase of the incredible dance program.Thank you Mrs.Mayben,Mrs.Adrian,and staff!

Posted April 27, 2008

Posted November 17, 2007
Great school, great principal and staff .....We love it!

Posted October 13, 2007

Posted September 01, 2007
I think the principal and staff are great. They have helped my child learn and be successful. My child loves going to school every day..

Posted August 25, 2006

Mae Hensley Junior High School
1806 Moffet Road, Ceres, CA  95307
Last modified Mae Hensley Junior High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mae Hensley Junior High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top