Bad
Good

Posted May 26, 2013
Congrats to The Walter White staff for getting a similar schools ranking of a "10" this year!! Not an easy task. So many great things happening at Walter White!

Posted January 11, 2013
This school that my daughter and my 2 boys have been there. They do have the best teachers and the best princpal also staff that i have known there. I liked it very much then moving, i still would like to see the new and improvement of the school.

Walter White Elementary School 1

Posted August 24, 2012
I would,nevet recomend this school for any child my son was so bullied that he did not like school he was bullied by the children staff and the vice princable so no I would not recomend this bully supporting school

Walter White Elementary School 1

Posted October 02, 2011
Horrible Horrible school doesnt address bullying my son had a horrible year here. He is having such a better school year at a school that cares about there students well being!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wouldnt recommend sending your child here.

Posted October 01, 2009
Walter White is a great school. I was sad to learn that Mrs. Pyatt has moved on as I really wanted my daughter to be in her 5th Grade class as she is excellent teacher. Mrs Brite is a great teacher also I am very fond of her.The school is old and falling to bits but on the whole the teachers are excellent and do what is right for the kids.

Posted May 12, 2009
Walter White has been a great school and my children have enjoyed and learned so many new things. The teachers and the staff have been excellent. My children love Walter White School and continue to be exited to attend school every day.

Posted May 10, 2006
Walter white is an awesome school with great teachers, staff, and administrators. The students are working hard on their reading and writing skills everyday. I think it is the best school in california!

Walter White Elementary School 2

Posted April 29, 2006
I found that academic extra curricular activities were very few and parent involvement was, for lack of a better word, minimal. School assemblies were disorganized and ill attended. I did not realize it until after moving into the Sylvan School district where I found the teachers and staff alike to be warm and genuinely interested in each and every student. My son is above average in grade level so the what this school lacked was not detrimental to his education.

Walter White Elementary School 2

Posted April 25, 2006
My first child attended this school for almost 5 years and my second child for almost 4.It was a great school the years before this one,and I was very pleased.

Walter White Elementary School 4

Posted April 28, 2005
Both my children attend Walter White. The principle Mr. Williams is kind to the students he never forgets a name.

Walter White Elementary School
2904 Sixth Street, Ceres, CA  95307-3336
Last modified Walter White Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.