K-12|Private

Bad
Good

We are extremely pleased with the school, staff, and facility at CVCA! The teachers are exceptional, well educated, and very caring! The students are challenged to do their absolute best, and all the students know each other and watch out for each other. The music teacher works with first grade through the senior class. Also, art is taught at each grade level. And sports are great; very fun for the kids and teaches them to work together. I would highly recommend CVCA for any student who desires an exceptional education and lots of great memories!

My wife and I send our two kids to CVCA and we are very happy with the staff and school. We appreciate the Christian values that are in practice here.

I have three children. Who have been attending CVCA. My daughter for 6 years and two boys. I love this school, the staff and parents. This is a loving school. I am so proud of my children. They are loving, kind children who mind and are respectful. The school has also taught them these values. The education they get is wonderful. The teachers are willing to do what it takes. Discipline at CVCA is not a problem. Open conversation is encouraged with the staff and the principal is very willing to take care of any concerns right away. Thank you CVCA! We love you so much!! We love you Mr. Zahn!!

Last modified Central Valley Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-12