Posted January 24, 2015
We are extremely pleased with the school, staff, and facility at CVCA! The teachers are exceptional, well educated, and very caring! The students are challenged to do their absolute best, and all the students know each other and watch out for each other. The music teacher works with first grade through the senior class. Also, art is taught at each grade level. And sports are great; very fun for the kids and teaches them to work together. I would highly recommend CVCA for any student who desires an exceptional education and lots of great memories!

Posted January 24, 2015
My wife and I send our two kids to CVCA and we are very happy with the staff and school. We appreciate the Christian values that are in practice here.

Posted March 21, 2010

Posted August 10, 2009

Posted June 15, 2009
I have three children. Who have been attending CVCA. My daughter for 6 years and two boys. I love this school, the staff and parents. This is a loving school. I am so proud of my children. They are loving, kind children who mind and are respectful. The school has also taught them these values. The education they get is wonderful. The teachers are willing to do what it takes. Discipline at CVCA is not a problem. Open conversation is encouraged with the staff and the principal is very willing to take care of any concerns right away. Thank you CVCA! We love you so much!! We love you Mr. Zahn!!

Posted April 30, 2006
This school provides and excellent, well-rounded curriculum. My two teenagers have benefitted greatly from the honors classes offered and the willingness of the teachers to help them after school when needed. The sports and music programs have enriched them in more ways than I had expected and provided a great example of teamwork and comraderie. The spiritual atmosphere at the school is apparent with strong student leaders planning and implementing worships, purity emphasis weekend, sharing personal testimonies at churches and providing week of prayer programs for other local SDA schools. Opportunities for community service are offered and encouraged. Student-led 'Get Real with God' get togethers are held each Wednesday evening.

Central Valley Christian Academy 1

Posted September 09, 2003

Posted August 22, 2003
My son has went there since he has been 4 years old and today is a teenager.I have been so pleased to see the man he has become today with the values that he got from the school that he attends.

Central Valley Christian Academy
2020 Academy Place, Ceres, CA  95307
Last modified Central Valley Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-12
Central Valley Christian Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top