K-6|Private

Bad
Good

Posted February 18, 2015
My son attends the Pre-K class and my husband and I love this school. The teachers are so involved and my son comes home singing about Jesus and has learned so much in just the first 4 months or attending school.

Posted January 16, 2009
my daughter attended concordia from preschool to 7th grade and i feel that she received a fantastic education. the staff is very caring and i really love the fact that the children not only receive a excellent education but they also receive the christian education also.

Posted January 13, 2009
My daughter attended Concordia for 10 years and my son is in his 8th year. We love Concordia for many reasons-the loving teachers (they are like a second family), the high academics, and the love of Jesus that is shown in everything they do.

Posted January 09, 2009
My oldest daughter has started at Concordia when she was in Kindergarten, and she is now in the 6th grade. My younger daughter has been there from pre-school, and is now in the 4th grade. The education is excellent, the teachers and staff are very caring. It is a smaller school, but they have great emphasis on academics and religion. My daughters have gained a lot by attending Concordia. I have recommended several families to the school, and would continue to recommend families to attend Concordia.

Posted January 07, 2009
My son attended Concordia for 4 years and my daughter for 8 years. The education and care given to my children was without a doubt excellent! My children were well prepared for Jr. High School. I found that bullying was not tolerated. If there was disciplinary action needed, it was handled immediately. Concordia Lutheran School nurtures both the academic and spiritual needs of their students. I highly recommend them.

Posted September 14, 2008
My son's musical talents were nurtured at Concordia as well as his faith and academic knowledge. Now he attends the University of Southern California at the Thornton School of Music. Thank you Concordia teachers and staff.

Posted September 10, 2008
My children have attended Concordia for the past 3 years. Their test scores are well above average. The teachers are caring and commited to providing a top notch education.

Concordia Lutheran School 3

Posted July 28, 2008
The preschool dept. was excellent, but unfortunately there were many staff administration problems that concerns me. They were unable to peacefully solve a staff problem and many were hurt - students included. We are leaving the school this year.

Concordia Lutheran School 1

Posted April 28, 2008
Bullying is tolerated by both students and staff

13633 183rd Street, Cerritos, CA  90703
Last modified Concordia Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades K-6