Bad
Good

My son attends the Pre-K class and my husband and I love this school. The teachers are so involved and my son comes home singing about Jesus and has learned so much in just the first 4 months or attending school.

my daughter attended concordia from preschool to 7th grade and i feel that she received a fantastic education. the staff is very caring and i really love the fact that the children not only receive a excellent education but they also receive the christian education also.

My daughter attended Concordia for 10 years and my son is in his 8th year. We love Concordia for many reasons-the loving teachers (they are like a second family), the high academics, and the love of Jesus that is shown in everything they do.

My oldest daughter has started at Concordia when she was in Kindergarten, and she is now in the 6th grade. My younger daughter has been there from pre-school, and is now in the 4th grade. The education is excellent, the teachers and staff are very caring. It is a smaller school, but they have great emphasis on academics and religion. My daughters have gained a lot by attending Concordia. I have recommended several families to the school, and would continue to recommend families to attend Concordia.

My son attended Concordia for 4 years and my daughter for 8 years. The education and care given to my children was without a doubt excellent! My children were well prepared for Jr. High School. I found that bullying was not tolerated. If there was disciplinary action needed, it was handled immediately. Concordia Lutheran School nurtures both the academic and spiritual needs of their students. I highly recommend them.

My son's musical talents were nurtured at Concordia as well as his faith and academic knowledge. Now he attends the University of Southern California at the Thornton School of Music. Thank you Concordia teachers and staff.

My children have attended Concordia for the past 3 years. Their test scores are well above average. The teachers are caring and commited to providing a top notch education.

The preschool dept. was excellent, but unfortunately there were many staff administration problems that concerns me. They were unable to peacefully solve a staff problem and many were hurt - students included. We are leaving the school this year.

Bullying is tolerated by both students and staff

Last modified Concordia Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades K-6