Chico, CA

Posted April 19, 2014
A small school with a 1 teacher to 5-7 student ratio and very caring teachers who go above and beyond to help their students not only learn academics, but lasting character traits.

Posted December 30, 2010
My children do not go to church at Pleasant Valley, but I still believe this is the greatest school in the area. Their new facilities are second to none, the teachers care about their students, the academics are outstanding, and the price is great! I would not trust my children's education with anyone other than PVBS.

Pleasant Valley Baptist School 0

Posted March 02, 2010
Worst so called christian school I have even been associated with. If you are not a member of their church and practice THEIR religion you are not accepted and treated like an outcast. I am a mother who had 3 children in this school and we are Followers of Christ but not accepted because we did not practice religion THEIR way. They held credit from my daughter and can get away with it because they have no one to answer to but they will one day GOD! Do not send your children to this school if you value their well being and education. HOMESCHOOL IS THE WAY.

Posted October 19, 2009
PVBS year after year produces students that are at least a year ahead of the national and local average in academics. My child graduated a few years ago and left well prepared for college and life. He and his friends (some not from PVBS) attended the same college together, he was the only one to pass out of remedial English, and I attribute that to PVBS

Pleasant Valley Baptist School 1

Posted September 12, 2009
Not a school I would recommend. If you have your child in the school, and you are not a church member you are treated poorly as a parent. Basically, the school is the church, and the church is the school.

Posted March 31, 2008
I have had my children in PVBS for over 10 years and I certainly could not think of another school that could compare to the quality of education they recieve there. The staff is excellent, the student to teacher ratio is perfect for individual attention, and the price is lower than most the other private schools in the area

Posted February 16, 2006
I have had my children in this school for 9 years. I trust the teachers and principal and I know they pray for my family. I feel confident that my children are safe in their care all day. The spiritual teaching and example portrayed by their staff is just what I was looking for in a private school. I feel my children are challenged to a level of excellence academically. I also appreciate this school for teaching my children about their Christian Heritage and the faith of our country's founding fathers.

Pleasant Valley Baptist School
13539 Garner Lane, Chico, CA  95973
Last modified Pleasant Valley Baptist School is a Private school that serves grades K-12
Pleasant Valley Baptist School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top