Posted April 15, 2014
I highly recommend CORE to anyone looking for a tailored, comprehensive and compassionate educational experience. It allows my daughter the freedom to excel in a supportive non-judgemental environment. Her teacher doesn't know her as a set of test scores but as an individual with unique desires and interests which she encourages with customized excursions and unique report requests. It's amazing! The perfect blend of home based studies and on site course work.

Posted September 06, 2011
I love this school and if you want to home based education with advice and direct, this is the place. The teachers personalize the program for each student.

Core Butte Charter School 1

Posted February 07, 2011
Terrible school! Extremely lacking in teacher and parent communication. When the issues were brought to the attention of the director she simply dismissed them. I was told I understand this means something to you and I'm sorry.

Posted September 23, 2010
I love CORE! They are so helpful and supportive. They have great classes for my daughter and she can get help any time she is stuck on a subject. They have lots of events and field trips.

Posted May 05, 2010
CORE is a wonderful school with individualized learning programs for students, well taught classes at the center, and a place where student behavior and accountability are a premium. The staff is attentive to student and parent needs, and the students reciprocate with like attitude. The joy of learning is definately a theme at CORE.

Posted May 03, 2010
The teachers are very caring and very flexible with scheduling. Being able to concurrently enroll your high school student in high school and college, gives your child a greater sense of independence and helps them to progress at a greater rate of speed. It helps keep them motivated in school

Posted May 03, 2010
The personalized learning approach that CORE Butte uses is outstanding. It meets the needs of students as individuals, and yet still supports and encourages group learning, community involvement, and corporate activities. Also, all the teachers and staff are exceptional. My children enjoy their learning experience.

Posted May 03, 2010
CORE Butte Charter School provides personalized learning, which is the most successful education method that I have witnessed! The students are respectful and attentive, because they are respected and given voice. This leads to exponential learning. The teachers are retained based on merit, rather than tenure, and the resulting higher quality of education is apparent.

Posted May 02, 2010
CORE butte Charter school allows me to teach the way I always dreamed I could. With the school's help, I have turned many student's lives around, and I have seen students soar towards a potential that would have never been reached in other schools. Because of cohesive, cooperative staff, a genuine concern for students, and a personalized approach to learning, we are the best.

Posted May 02, 2010
I appreciate the fact that CORE helps parents teach their own children at home and in classes for certain academic courses. CORE encourages students to enhance their learning with music and the arts, which feed the soul and spirit as well as develop the mind.

Core Butte Charter School
260 Cohasset Road, Suite 120, Chico, CA  95926
Last modified Core Butte Charter School is a Charter school that serves grades K-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Core Butte Charter School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 45 reviews. Top