Chino Hills, CA
Before care: Yes

Posted June 25, 2014
I love it! Great teachers, fun staff! Godly examples, a truly great school. But... I have been trying to convince my parents to stay at this school. Becaus 1. We do not like the way situations r handled, the principal does a good job but has injustice, too much mercy. 2. No disiplinary 3. That's it. I love the school even though it has it's pros and cons. May I recommend Ontario Christian. Please take this in consideration, over all great school! Amazing work staff and teachers.

Posted August 26, 2013
Great school love the teachers and the staff!!! Excellent Christian influence, Excellent academics and programs. Would highly recommend.. Only wish more parents got involved in the Booster Club..

Posted August 26, 2013
Amazing school with loving & caring teachers & staff. Nurturing environment! My son has been there since Kindergarten and will continue thru 6th grade. He has learned so much thru the years & I pray he will take it with him thru life! I highly recommend this school! They have fabulous extra curricular activities & much more!

Posted May 05, 2013
The school is excellent!!! It prepares children very well: academically, socially and spiritually. Our child graduated and moved on to a public school near our home, and we were worried, at first, whether our child was prepared enough for the "test-oriented" schools here. Let's just say the teachers at the new school were blown away, both academically and socially. One teacher even came to us personally and expressed to us how impressed he was. For the price some parents pay to have their children enrolled in Sylvan or other after-school tutoring services, this school is totally worth it and so much more. Mr. Long and the rest of the staff at HCS-CH, thank you so much!

Posted April 09, 2013
Our children have been a part of this school for many years. We feel the school has a very strong spiritual and academic base. It has adequately prepared our children for their Junior High and High School years. The staff communicates effectively with parents. The teachers genuinely care for their students. The best investment we made as parents!

Posted April 28, 2012
My child transferred to this school from another Christian school in Ontario. We've been pleased with their enrichment program, e.g. accelerated reader, accelerated math, and after-school classes that they offer. They also do book reports and field trips. On quarterly basis, students are recognized for their academic excellence, and those that demonstrate their Christian values. The teachers, staff, and principal are caring and responsive to the children's needs. We believe our child is getting a better education at this school than the previous school. We highly recommend the school.

Posted October 08, 2010
I'm not sure why the previous reviewer (circa 2005) disparaged the school, especially, parental involvement. I was there every week, in class, helping my son's teacher while she enthusiastically engages the class in various educational activities. In my opinion, my job is to perform everyday tasks like sorting, stapling and photocopying, so that my child's teacher can actually concentrate on teaching. This is a great school with a great staff. We are fortunate enough to be able to enroll in this school and I cannot think of a better school for my child.

Posted June 11, 2010
Both of my children attended Chino Hills Christian. They received an outstanding education which has helped make them very successful in Jr. High and High School. The Christian influence of the teachers and staff was incredible. I can't imaging a better school for my children.

Heights Christian Schools - Chino Hills Campus 1

Posted June 29, 2009

Heights Christian Schools - Chino Hills Campus 0

Posted September 25, 2008
I went there. Great school - gave me a great foundation. I am a well rounded individual, and credit a lot of my success back to Chino Hills Christian. Currently, I am a Senior in high school looking to double major in International Relations and Spanish in college. I have no doubt that CHC was a great beginning.

Heights Christian Schools - Chino Hills Campus
2549 Madrugada Drive, Chino Hills, CA  91709
Last modified Heights Christian Schools - Chino Hills Campus is a Private school that serves grades K-6
Heights Christian Schools - Chino Hills Campus Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top