Posted July 27, 2014
Not sure about the last review as this person is completely wrong about Loving Savior. This school is a gem. They place so much emphasis on education and pouring money into the school, and staying on top of the newest curriculum. In terms of teachers, they are wonderful. As misinformed as the last person was, it is mandatory that the teachers have a credential at this school because I asked. Plus, look at the teacher's profiles. In fact, a lot of the teachers have a master's degree in education, the principal has two master's degrees. These teachers and administration are well educated. My children have excelled at this school. In fact, one of my children is in high school and is doing awesome. He is in the top 2% in his class. This is due to the strong foundation he received at Loving Savior. His English teacher even asked him who his teacher was in junior high since he wrote so well. I would highly recommend this school. It is ran very well, and the principal is wonderful and holds the teachers accountable. I guess you can't please everyone.

Loving Savior Lutheran School 1

Posted July 24, 2014
Loving savior is a horrible school. All they care about is money they don't care about the kids education. My child fell behind in her education lower than the standard public school level. I had to pay thousands in tutoring to get her back on track. The teachers are not very educated. its not a requirement for each teacher to have a teacher's credential so beware you might be paying $800 a month in tuition for this school but it won't benefit your child it would just cause them to fall behind in their education. Not a good 3 years experience for us.

Posted October 24, 2013
The school provides a great education in a small Christian environment. The class sizes are much smaller than public school.

Posted October 17, 2013
Loving Savior is an awesome school. The teachers are wonderful and caring. The principal is very responsive and loves all of the students. She truly is a blessing to the school and makes Loving Savior a top-ranked school.

Posted October 17, 2013
My daughter attended Loving Savior from 1-8th grades. She got an outstanding education, and it has helped her do well in high school too!

Posted October 17, 2013
I have a 2nd Grader that is reading at a 6 Grade level, the Staff is amazing the Teachers are Amazing. Wouldn't send my kids to any other school!

Posted October 17, 2013
If you are looking for a great school look no further. This is such an Amazing school! Great teachers and great students!

Posted October 17, 2013
Awesome school. I've worked as a day care teacher, substitute teacher and now my niece is attending. LOVE this school.

Posted June 26, 2013
My children and I have had nothing but wonderful experiences at this school. Mrs. Wend is the most incredible principal. Not only does she know every child by name she knows many things about each student. The small environment is such a gift for our children. The open door policy allows me to be hands on in their education I speak to their teachers everyday. The parent involvement and the PTA create a wonderful atmosphere. I appreciate all the extras we get at this school.

Loving Savior Lutheran School 1

Posted November 02, 2012
Below average overall. It's a hit and miss depend on what teachers you get. First half of my daughter's pre-school were nice, but then second half, tthey changed teacher, maybe have something to do with school saving money, so whoever is willing to take the lowest salary will teach (something like that). Teachers had the music going while kids suppose to take nap, and when questioned by parents, they said it's good for kids to calm down...(I don't mean classical or hymn music, I mean it's more like fast beat rock....) Director and secretary in the office don't care when brought to their attention....This was couple years ago...I hope things have changed......

Loving Savior Lutheran School
14816 Peyton Drive, Chino Hills, CA  91709
Last modified Loving Savior Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades K-8
Loving Savior Lutheran School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 46 reviews. Top